Beflok resigned
I love you Beefcawk but honestly you've joined and left and joined and left so many times on the staff team that there really isn't any reason for me to feel anything about it. You had this habit of coming around, doing amazing things, then going largely inactive, get "put on the shelf", then you finally find time to come back, do more amazing things, go inactive again. This is like the 3rd or 4th no more Beflok thread I've read man. Glad it sounds like you finally made up your mind this time. Some of us would kill for a 2nd chance.
bye beflok, best of luck.
Wait, isn't he on LimeLight?

-lol if you type the name of the other community you get "another community".
(01-10-2016, 10:33 AM)Tzimanious Wrote: Wait, isn't he on another community?

Yes. Just found a post there by him applying for teacher posted on the 8th.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Tzimanious
So? He can do as he likes?

Thanks beflok for all your work here!
(01-10-2016, 10:51 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote:

lol ggwp
(01-10-2016, 11:41 AM)Tzimanious Wrote:

lol ggwp
lol as if he couldnt choose where to go because you will go nuts, gg wp kiddos

Lol thats what I was trying to say.

The following 1 user Likes SharkDouble07's post:
  • Tzimanious
(01-10-2016, 10:46 PM)Volimius Wrote: lol as if he couldnt choose where to go because you will go nuts, gg wp kiddos

I didn't go nuts? I'd be nuts if I said something like "OMG BEFLOK LIED TO US AND WENT TO LIME LIGHT WHAT A TRAITOR OMG" 
That's not the case however and I NEVER said that he could not choose or that my posts or actions will even TRY to affect his decision. So next time you call me a kiddo because I used the term "ggwp" in a sarcastic way, make sure you fully understand what I'm saying and not just go to "Defensive Mode" because you don't agree *like  my statement.

Answering to Baskingner, I never said ANYTHING that had any intention of altering his decision. He can do whatever he wants to and I wish him that it goes well for him. (I'm not being sarcastic)

What I tried to do with my first post is that whoever thinks that Beflok has "moved on with his life" is not entirely true and that he can be found as a Teacher over at Lime Light. I don't really know why he decided to leave FL and move to LL but I do not think it's due to lack of time.
(I won't type the full word (so it can be edited itself) as it feels like I'm being censored for even mentioning the other community's name)
(01-10-2016, 11:47 PM)Tzimanious Wrote:
(01-10-2016, 10:46 PM)Volimius Wrote: lol as if he couldnt choose where to go because you will go nuts, gg wp kiddos

I didn't go nuts? I'd be nuts if I said something like "OMG BEFLOK LIED TO US AND WENT TO LIME LIGHT WHAT A TRAITOR OMG" 
That's not the case however and I NEVER said that he could not choose or that my posts or actions will even TRY to affect his decision. So next time you call me a kiddo because I used the term "ggwp" in a sarcastic way, make sure you fully understand what I'm saying and not just go to "Defensive Mode" because you don't agree *like  my statement.

Answering to Baskingner, I never said ANYTHING that had any intention of altering his decision. He can do whatever he wants to and I wish him that it goes well for him. (I'm not being sarcastic)

What I tried to do with my first post is that whoever thinks that Beflok has "moved on with his life" is not entirely true and that he can be found as a Teacher over at Lime Light. I don't really know why he decided to leave FL and move to LL but I do not think it's due to lack of time.
(I won't type the full word (so it can be edited itself) as it feels like I'm being censored for even mentioning the other community's name)

I would also like to make it clear I do not down him for doing it either. A question was asked and I answered. Beflok served here for a long time as admin and helped the server greatly and his personal decision to move on makes no difference to that. Honestly I don't blame him. The entire original staff team (excluding grub) is there and probably so are a few of his other friends so moving there is a choice that makes sense.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Tzimanious