UBR: Random Gamer
(01-07-2016, 12:05 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I was there but I was phased watching to make sure that no one was breaking NLR as the corleones spawn just across the road from that house. Also at that time there were staff members present and they said nothing at all about what happened there at that situation Random Gamer. Also if you thought it was against the rules then why are you only bringing this up now? Seems like your trying to wiggle your way out of this by bringing up with something that you saw as fine and that no staff member had a problem with at the time.

You still have not explained how exactly FearRP was broken, I opened fire only when Hitman turned around from Blackcoat and Blackcoat was not under gunpoint. You never told me to lower my gun prior to that, and no rule states you cannot aim gun at someone who have another person hostage. If I opened fire while gun was pointed at Blackcoat,then it would be completely different story.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(01-06-2016, 09:07 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 01:59 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: -snip-

Hello Blackcoat,

There was not a vehicle between you and I. I was face to face with you and stated do not move not "you're under arrest".

At the time when I had the gun aimed at you on the side of your wall, none of the other Corleone were on the outside of the compound, nor had a clear sight until after he came out. I was there, saw you alone, then moved in to attempt to apprehend as I had not died from the firefight that erupted about 3 minutes or so earlier and was waiting on backup.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

So, your lieing.

I'm done.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda