UBR: Astari
(01-15-2016, 01:17 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: Your account is linked to another account named s n o w b l i n d, who also has a permaban.

These accounts are linked because i would have most likely joined the server ages ago on that account, i never joined to bypass a ban. I now play on this account and never on my alt, when i was accused for alt accounting, both accounts got banned because of the IP address link.
(01-15-2016, 07:05 PM)Astari Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 01:17 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: Your account is linked to another account named s n o w b l i n d, who also has a permaban.

These accounts are linked because i would have most likely joined the server ages ago on that account, i never joined to bypass a ban. I now play on this account and never on my alt, when i was accused for alt accounting, both accounts got banned because of the IP address link.

Well the other account is permanently banned from Fearless servers and the both of you are linked.

IP addressees do not just magically link.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(01-15-2016, 07:54 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 07:05 PM)Astari Wrote:

Well the other account is permanently banned from Fearless servers and the both of you are linked.

IP addressees do not just magically link.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

"Well the other account is permanently banned from Fearless servers and the both of you are linked. "
It WASN'T banned until I got accused of double accounting, its play time was negligable as it was from a long time ago when I may have connected to fearless and not actually played properly; I have two accounts and I wanted to play fearless on my main so I switched to play on this account - I didn't switch because of being banned or anything - check the playtime.

"IP addressees do not just magically link."
I just stated that previously - "These accounts are linked because i would have most likely joined the server ages ago on that account"
Please read this case properly and take it seriously - two admins have failed to understand a simple situation.
I think I remember Astari mentioning that on the day off his ban. Something to do with a CSGO Smurf that he was still logged in to and forgot to log out of. I don't think it was done intentionally. As the banning administrator I think he deserves another chance.
(01-16-2016, 07:50 AM)Suarez Wrote: I think I remember Astari mentioning that on the day off his ban. Something to do with a CSGO Smurf that he was still logged in to and forgot to log out of. I don't think it was done intentionally. As the banning administrator I think he deserves another chance.

Thank you,

Plus 7:50am, how do you wake up that early on a sunday?
(01-17-2016, 04:18 PM)Astari Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 07:50 AM)Suarez Wrote: I think I remember Astari mentioning that on the day off his ban. Something to do with a CSGO Smurf that he was still logged in to and forgot to log out of. I don't think it was done intentionally. As the banning administrator I think he deserves another chance.

Thank you,

Plus 7:50am, how do you wake up that early on a sunday?

Haha, I think I nodded back off shortly after I posted that.
involved.

Astari was banned cause of this 3 rule breaks on one day:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65513

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65516

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65524

Like Tomo wrote he is still banned for 11 Days on the fearless Server.
He Alt-Account to avoid the 11 day ban, that was the reason why he was perma banned - you allready proved it in this
thread that he bypass the ban.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65748

[Image: astarialtaccolp8x9q62fo.png]
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda