First RP experience.
Wasn't my first RP, but this was atleast one of my most funniest ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coir1EQ1mqk
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • MrSir, Ghost, Old Man Jokhah
My first was Club Barry, a lot of people were there. That was great fun.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Zecon
(01-09-2016, 03:30 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I spawned as a BMD on v2d.  I saw a lady in a red dress near the slum steps.  I walked over and said hello.  She said, "Hey, lookin for a good time?  Come with me.  She took me into the slums apartments, "what a shithole" I thought to myself as this potential prostitute lured me to the room.  I walked in there, she pulled out a shotgun, demanded I give her money for thinking she was a prostitute, I gave her money, she pulled out a knife and threatened me with very disturbing things if I went to the police.  Spawned a spine, turned it into a dildo, shoved it in my mouth, roleplayed taping it there, and she was gone.

I learned a valueable lesson that day.  Never trust Infernaw when she's hanging out by the slums, promising you a good time.  The only one having the good time is her, unless your Ludo.  That man is probably just a bit more disturbed than she is.

[Image: ChzOC.png]

There are some feisty memes out there.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • MrSir, Old Man Jokhah
(01-09-2016, 03:30 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I spawned as a BMD on v2d.  I saw a lady in a red dress near the slum steps.  I walked over and said hello.  She said, "Hey, lookin for a good time?  Come with me.  She took me into the slums apartments, "what a shithole" I thought to myself as this potential prostitute lured me to the room.  I walked in there, she pulled out a shotgun, demanded I give her money for thinking she was a prostitute, I gave her money, she pulled out a knife and threatened me with very disturbing things if I went to the police.  Spawned a spine, turned it into a dildo, shoved it in my mouth, roleplayed taping it there, and she was gone.

I learned a valueable lesson that day.  Never trust Infernaw when she's hanging out by the slums, promising you a good time.  The only one having the good time is her, unless your Ludo.  That man is probably just a bit more disturbed than she is.

I can not confirm nor deny these claims
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I was in the nexus garage then MikeyTheFox decided to hostage me. Very interesting RP moment as I had no idea what was going on.
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
My first RP experience would probably be when Grub had a giant weed operation masked as a pawnshop, i would regularly bring various items in and tried selling them to him, it was alot of fun
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
[Image: c8MNEjJ.jpg]

My first interaction with another player...
The following 2 users Like Tzimanious's post:
  • MrSir, Balls
(01-13-2016, 10:18 PM)Tzimanious Wrote: [Image: c8MNEjJ.jpg]

My first interaction with another player...

Laughed more then i should have xD
The following 1 user Likes MrSir's post:
  • Tzimanious