Report: Fela and UndeadNuclearGamer
Video 
Name of player: Fela and UndeadNuclearGamer

SteamID: Fela: STEAM_0:1:51033492
UndeadNuclearGamer: STEAM_0:1:47324631

Time in GMT: Cant remember when. Today.

Server: v33x

Summary: Was a paramedic, and saw all of these fading doors. They had 3 downstairs, and there was 1 more at the Presidents office.

Evidence:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysd4zaKX...e=youtu.be
Excuse me for the situation you were in and that was created during this session. Unfortunately when i was playing as an SRU i was told to put down a structure to prevent people from tresspassing to the president's office. I was the first to put down any fading doors and I shall not take responsibility for these actions. I also do not feel involved in being guilty to breaking any of the rules by simply making a simple defence. The Fading door at the president's office was also not mine. I am kindly requesting you to remove my name from this report since the middle (and last created) structure is not mine.
(12-27-2015, 10:04 PM)[FL:RP] Fela Wrote: Excuse me for the situation you were in and that was created during this session. Unfortunately when i was playing as an SRU i was told to put down a structure to prevent people from tresspassing to the president's office. I was the first to put down any fading doors and I shall not take responsibility for these actions. I also do not feel involved in being guilty to breaking any of the rules by simply making a simple defence. The Fading door at the president's office was also not mine. I am kindly requesting you to remove my name from this report since the middle (and last created) structure is not mine.

I cant decide which door was made first. Will let the admins decide that. But you were online, and able to see the 3 fading doors in nexus.
Here UndeadNuclearGamer also have frozen props in the middle of the road for no RP reason:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...294CFEAA6/
Case reviewed and approved regarding UndeadNuclearGamer having frozen props on the road.

Fela did not know about the fading doors, please check the entire build before building yourself next time.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]