Bring back the Passive nights!
Although I do enjoy the occasional agressiveRP, I feel like for the past half year FL has really been lacking passiveRP.
Nearly every time I get on FL and I open the tab menu, I'll be able to see players with 24 kills. That's 1/3 of the FL player limit on a server. Bare in mind there'll be multiple players that have around this amount of kills.. figure you get the gist of it.

TLDR: +SUPPORT

Regards,
I am going to go out of the box and -Support this.

My reasons are as follows anyone can do any type of RP they want. That's the full thing thats great about Fearless. I do not think it should be enforced. Not only does it ruin it for people who have neither no interest in Passive RP or just dont feel like doing it on that specific night. Anyone can do passive RP at any time, so what if theres a blood bath down the street you just dont let it affect you. If someone comes into "ruin" your RP then play along its a semi serious roleplay server cafes in towns with very high crime are gonna get held up, people are gonna get hit in the face with a bat.

Its all in the game I have always been against passive RP for they reasons.

Just leave it be.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support
Fearless has made a turn recently and it hasn't really been for the best in my opinion. This may help bring things back to normal
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+Support
Great +Support
+support
This was done after the suggestion. More events await, both passive and aggressive.

Moved to Done.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]