Morgan, King of the Ozone
Player name: Morgan, King of the Ozone

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15388937

Time in GMT: 11:38PM

Summary: theres 3 people on the server, Me Unknown and Morgan, Im a cop, Morgan is the Don, and Unknown is a Gundealer. I was driving and I saw morgan buy a M4, right then and there I knew it was for me so I started to drive away, he found me and took out his gun I drove as far as I can and my car got stuck in a pole of something so I picked it up, right then I got killed.
I asked him for a reason and he told me "im a don, I kill cops"

Just when I spawned I went out side of the nexus and spawned my car the first time, somoene asked if they can flip it with a prop and I said no. Then I walked for abit then spawned it a 2nd time. I turned around and he had his gun out at me and he shot me. He then stole my car and drove it off.
((later asking 10K for it back then droping the price to 5k, I told him no))

((sorry for not having a video on this, I didn't record at the time))
Evidence:
-right when I go killed the first time-
(OOC) Mikey The Fox |ED|: rdm much Cheese
(OOC) xXIUnknownIXx: it was funny
(OOC) Morgan, King of the Ozone: im a don Cheese
(OOC) Mikey The Fox |ED|: still need a rp reason to kill me Cheese
(OOC) xXIUnknownIXx: lmao idc he did it xD
(OOC) Morgan, King of the Ozone: im a don, i kill cops
(OOC) Mikey The Fox |ED|: not a good reason
(OOC) Morgan, King of the Ozone: and i wanted to steal your car

-I just respawned and took out my car-
(OOC) xXIUnknownIXx: do i have permision to make you do a flip in your car?
(OOC) Mikey The Fox |ED|: nope
(OOC) xXIUnknownIXx: please Sad
Micheal Lightning Fox: no
Helios Uchida: dont u have a car too
(OOC) xXIUnknownIXx: you are no fun.
Micheal Lightning Fox: I dont allow prop pushing of any kind
-he tried to flip it so I picked it up-

-I walked abit and droped it again and then Morgan come up from behind me, as I turned around he shot me-
(OOC) Mikey The Fox |ED|: thats fail rp
You cannot talk in this state!
(OOC) xXIUnknownIXx: he dosent care. theres 3 people playing lmfao
(OOC) Mikey The Fox |ED|: even though rules still apply
(OOC) xXIUnknownIXx: he sucks at driving LOL
Sorry for possible lag, we are trying to fix it.
(OOC) Morgan, King of the Ozone: yep

((UPDATE!!))
When Morgen left the game Unknown was nice enough to show me were he put my car, and how he propblocked it
I have a screen shot of it
-I was looking at the car and not the props when I took the screenshot sorry ^^;
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0014.jpg]
NO ONE would ever have come up with this stuff just to ban some players. If anyone ever did, then they really hve NOTHING to do in their life at all. I believe in this, so I say Ban
(09-13-2010, 07:31 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: NO ONE would ever have come up with this stuff just to ban some players. If anyone ever did, then they really hve NOTHING to do in their life at all. I believe in this, so I say Ban

why would someone take the time to make up something, even something so detailed XD
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(09-13-2010, 08:46 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:
(09-13-2010, 07:31 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: NO ONE would ever have come up with this stuff just to ban some players. If anyone ever did, then they really hve NOTHING to do in their life at all. I believe in this, so I say Ban

why would someone take the time to make up something, even something so detailed XD

EXACTLY ;D
Hey sorry ive been busy the last 2 days but i have a few videos of him on the server... ill try and post them as soon as possible
"Your not saying stuff, your typing letters into words idiot."

[Image: 2hf8bvo.png]