Report Scrake (AC) - Prop climbing, Racism.
Posting this for a buddy.

Name of player: Scrake (AC)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11122283

Time in GMT: 10 minutes ago

Server: v33x

Summary: So, I got into an argument with this guy about him prop climbing into my base, and after viewing my Steam profile and seeing that I'm Israeli, he decided to go ahead and chant in OOC "Filthy jew" which I found extremely offensive.
I truly hope you guys don't tolerate prop climbers and racists here, take the right set of actions.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=591130155 - Racism.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=591125875 - Props outside my base in perfect order to climb in, my contrabands were destroyed in the process.
edit: You can see the prop on the floor, and the prop on the left, both are his, and were used as a stairway to get into my base.
I don't see evidence where i use these props to get in your base. Your base has been raided two times and this screen is captured at the first time we raided you with a big group of corleones where i reaaly used these props but for a shield because one of your guys came out from the fence. In that raid no one of your contraband got destroyed. For admins: My friend is writing to this forum because my forum account has been banned
and there is freedom of speech. it is not illegal to be racist or say racist things. I did not discriminate you
Being Jewish isn't a race...
Those two props were used as a barricade because a rebel jumped out suddenly while i tried to place the second prop to the top of the first prop but he jumpdd out as i said and i quicly freeze it then wenshot each other he runned away i tried to chase him then i got killed with a bullet in my back after that my game crashed
Approved.
User was found to be discriminative towards other cultures.
Do not build in places you do not own.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15