Report: Wells
Accused User: 
Wells

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:104737395

Server:
V2D Server

Time in GMT:
1/1/2016 approx 9:45 PM EST (1/2/2016 approx 2:45 AM GMT)

Summary: 
User blatantly broke FearRP, then FailRPed by jumping around without reasoning

Evidence:

Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Your the only one with a gun out and its facing my back the entire video, how am I supposed to know you have a gun on me without telling me?
(01-02-2016, 03:18 AM)Wells Wrote: Your the only one with a gun out and its facing my back the entire video, how am I supposed to know you have a gun on me without telling me?

You clearly see the weapon. You are Handcuffed as well, which places you under FearRP. Tazers, also count. Being handcuffed places you under FearRP.

My reply is the Red Bolded text. Also, be aware that I do have a witness to back up my case as well, and I will try to get him to post here.

EDIT: 1/1/16 11:52 PM
The following screenshot CLEARLY shows that you saw my M4 (see 0:10 in Evidence Video). Although it was not pointed at you at the time, it should have made you acknowledge it and infer that it was pointed at you prior to that, therefore placing you under FearRP. Screenshot was taken directly from the video and was taken solely for the purpose to highlight that you saw my weapon and had the ability to acknowledge it and infer that it was infact pointed at you. I even warned you over Voice Chat before beginning recording saying "If you run from Gunpoint one more time, I will start recording."
[Image: PTad0BE.jpg]
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
Requesting review
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Hello Reebs,

You do not seem to have used the template. Please update the report to follow the template exactly.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(01-03-2016, 06:41 PM)Hitman Wrote: Hello Reebs,

You do not seem to have used the template. Please update the report to follow the template exactly.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

The Template is fixed at this time.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Player Report: Approved

Closing Notes: While it is true that Reebs was the only one with a gun out, arrest batons and handcuffs still constitute FearRP. This is indeed stated in the rules.

Quote:2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Moved.