Rawwskii
Name of player: Rawwskii

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13592109

Time in GMT: 0:30

Server: v2d

Summary:
Rawwskii RDM'd me when I was a president.

Evidence:
I don't have evidence of him killing me, but I do have a screenshot of him mocking me about it.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=590291459
Wolfie
The world has fallen to the wolves

Please fill out the template correctly. It can be found here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9. You have 24 hours to do that or else this player report will be denied.
Now that the template is filled in I'd like Rawwzkii to state his case.
Of course.

I was "mocking" him because he kept crying to me over PM even though I told him to stop. He was threatening with bans and blacklist coming my way. So I thought why not make a little fun out of it.
Anyways;
He was President at the time I killed him and he had made a law about all gangs and factions being banned from the city.
Me as Corleone wrote him multiple PMs about unbanning the Corleones. He did not respond. I then went to the city and killed the VP and PMed him again to give him a final chance.
At the time of me killing VP i heard him talking with him about threats that he had gotten so he obviously knew about me.

I then returned to the nexus and shot him.

I obviously gave him enough time between my PMs about unbanning the Corleones and my killings for him to change the law.
I can vouch for Rawskii. Myself and Zan was also present at the time and was raiding the president for the same reason (Groups were banned).

- Ghost
See the log below:
[22:48:11]    Innocent Potato Killed: Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) using weapon_mad_ak47
[22:48:21]    Rawwzkiid has spawned as Citizen
[22:48:35]    Rawwzkiid: /pm 319 Do you wish to state your reason for killing me?
[22:48:44]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki banning rebels.
[22:49:04]    Rawwzkiid: /r Rebels are NOT banned and that had NEVER been in the laws.
[22:49:33]    Innocent Potato: /pm raww 'Rebels,mafia and mechanics are banned from city'
[22:49:41]    Rawwzkiid: /r Did you see it in the laws EVER?
[22:49:49]    Rawwzkiid: /r And that was written by an VP in a BROADCAST
[22:49:59]    Rawwzkiid: /r Who said it just before leaving his job.,
[22:50:32]    Innocent Potato: /pm raww oh.. sorry rebels gathered up for raid etc. didnt know im very very sorry.
[22:50:45]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki did vp or press set that law?
[22:50:58]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzkii old vp or old press?
[22:51:18]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki I think if vp writed law and left, its still in laws book
[22:51:27]    Rawwzkiid: /pm viljo Can you to any extend say that a broadcast that says 'Rebels are banned' is a valid reason for the Rebels to raid?
[22:51:29]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki sorry.
[22:51:58]    [FL] Viljo: /r Hmm? If broadcast/law says so, then yes, rebels can raid
[22:51:59]    Rawwzkiid: /pm innocent As I said, it was never in the laws. No, he left the server right after posting it.
[22:52:09]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki and he were president?
[22:52:22]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki sorry, how I could know bro
[22:52:41]    Rawwzkiid: /pm Innocent No, he was the VP. Nothing to do about it I guess, don't worry.
[22:52:57]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki if he were VP on ur president time, i think its still in law books
[22:53:18]    Rawwzkiid: /r As I said, he did not make a law about but simply a broadcast. But don't worry. It is what ever now.
[22:54:53]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki okay sorry bro.
[22:55:21]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki our rebel team started gather for raid etc I belive so I just tought it were law. did see it my self too but...
[22:55:29]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki didnt see that 'broadcast' text
[22:55:42]    Rawwzkiid: /r Don't worry man, it is all good Smile
[22:56:32]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwz thx. as guy so many hours + rpp u got I would except straight br or admin call
[22:56:45]    Innocent Potato: /pm rawwzki thanks bro.
[22:57:54]    Rawwzkiid: /r Cheers
[23:27:56]    Rawwzkiid used command: team 21.00
[23:27:58]    Rawwzkiid has spawned as Corleone Member
[23:28:08]    Rawwzkiid: /pm 294 Change law #25 now.
[23:28:32]    Rawwzkiid: /inventory mask use 1
[23:28:41]    Rawwzkiid: /pm ploq Or die. One minute.
[23:38:12]    Rawwzkiid Killed: John silverthorne (STEAM_0:0:51937092) using weapon_mad_galil
[23:38:30]    Rawwzkiid: /pm 294 Your beloved Vice is now dead.
[23:38:41]    Rawwzkiid: /pm ploq Change it now or you are next.
[23:41:56]    Rawwzkiid: Move.
[23:42:00]    Rawwzkiid: Move.
[23:43:54]    Rawwzkiid Killed: [FL:RP] PloQ (STEAM_0:0:78946704) using weapon_mad_galil

Note the marked red text.
From what I see, you, Rawwzkiid, got killed as a president for banning the rebels.
After clearing it up with Viljo that it is enough of a reason for a raid you then switch to Corleone to gain a reason to raid the president. Changing jobs in this way is considered powergaming.

You have 24 hours to reply if you have anything to say about the evidence provided.
Reasons for raid/criminal activity

The rules go over in some detail what you're not allowed to raid the President for. However, there are still many reasons that you may raid, such as: the President is a dictator, he banned your underground group from the city (List goes on)

But the rule 14.3 states  this: Do not switch jobs with the sole intention of joining a raid (powergaming). This also applies to custom jobs.

Sole purpose of switching job in order to get to raid is not allowed.
Avgar you are mixing two things together in those logs.
What I asked Viljo in a PM has NOTHING to with ANY of this.

"From what I see, you, Rawwzkiid, got killed as a president for banning the rebels.
After clearing it up with Viljo that it is enough of a reason for a raid you then switch to Corleone to gain a reason to raid the president."
What is this supposed to mean? I asked Viljo if the reason for MY death was proper. What does this have to do with any of this, really?

After I died, as seen in the very top of the log Avgar posted, I became a Corleone in order to do something else.
I then realized then we were banned and therefore unable to do city-RP. I then went on PMing him to change law #25 as seen in the logs. Almost a minute after I PM him again in order for him to change the law so it is possible for us to enter the city and do our RP-things. This time I included at threat in order for him to actually do something about it.

Also please note that I did NOT change job AFTER killing the President or the VP. I stayed Corleone for a good amount of time until I had to go AFK, so I left the job.
The fact is, you pm'd him about changing the law, in a threatening tone, only 10 seconds after spawning.
[23:27:58] Rawwzkiid has spawned as Corleone Member
[23:28:08] Rawwzkiid: /pm 294 Change law #25 now.

It could have taken at least a couple of seconds to type that message out. So it seems that you changed to Corleone just because of the possibility to raid the president.
Spawn as Corleone, check on teammates, check on laws, write a PM.
How long does this take you to do? It is a 4 worded message.

Threatening tone? Nah, rather demanding. The threat came in around a minute after, after NO response AT ALL.

Also; What does what I asked Viljo in a PM have to do with ANY of this?

As I wrote in the other message, note I did NOT leave the Corleones any time soon after killing the President.