Unblacklist Request
Your name: Analcry

Your blacklist ID: 65189

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:0:26565710 [/b]

Reason: Metagaming

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was about to type something in the radio chat, so IC, and mistakenly typed it in Global OOC chat. Before I could even explain / apologize ( I couldn't write back in GOOC for like 30 seconds ) I got blacklisted by the said moderator within 5 seconds of the infraction.
My blacklist has been quite light, 1 hour if I remember well, but it's still unfair in my opinion. During my time on FL, I've always made sure never to break a single rule, that's why I never got banned or blacklisted during my 550+ hours of gametime, and getting my "file" tainted with this was just too much. I'd appreciate it if this was removed from my ban / blacklist history.
PS: I couldn't request this sooner since I've lost my forums password, and recovered it only today.
Its your account and your responsibility to comply with the rules.

I saw the rule breakage and I took small action, I suggest in the future checking before making a mistake such as that.

I'm not going to approve this as I have no reason to, I saw metagaming so I decided to take action. As stated before please check before making a mistake which intervenes with the rules.

Unblacklist request denied.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(01-02-2016, 09:55 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Its your account and your responsibility to comply with the rules.

I always comply with the rules, a typo was the reason for this rule breakage. Typing "//" instead of "/" was the reason. Even people noticed it and said it was probably a mistake, taking my defence since I couldn't because of the blacklist. And when I PM'ed you you threatned me with a ban so I couldn't really do much.

But it's fine, thanks for replying.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
Moved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]