[Nighthawk editing rules] GHOSTK1LL3R's UBR[With screengrabs]
After some investigation into this case, GHOSTK1LL3R has been found to be in direct violation of Fearless Terms of Service (ToS).

(01-03-2016, 09:47 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I was going to let this slide Grub with the bullshit in this case but if you want to bring it up I will make sure you and everyone who is as bias as you goes down with it.

Remember Nighthawk this is the second time you have lied in the courthouse and it seems that the rules are perma ban-able for that so make sure you're telling the truth because it's blatant you're lying out your ass.

In the post GHOSTK1LL3R was found to be in direct violation of section 1.12, clause 1  of Fearless' ToS.

Quote:1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:

� use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;

GHOSTK1LL3R directly threatened a super administrator and "everyone who is as bias as you"  stating " I will make sure you and everyone who is as bias as you goes down with it."

Additionally, GHOSTK1LL3R has blatantly disrespected staff with his post as well.

Quote:"Remember Nighthawk this is the second time you have lied in the courthouse and it seems that the rules are perma ban-able for that so make sure you're telling the truth because it's blatant you're lying out your ass."

As a result of violating the Terms of Service and blatantly disrespecting staff, GHOSTK1LL3R will be permanantly banned from our servers and Forums.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Administrator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda

Messages In This Thread
RE: ubr - by NightHawkd - 01-01-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: ubr - by User 12049 - 01-01-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: ubr - by User 12049 - 01-01-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: [Nighthawk editing rules] GHOSTK1LL3R's UBR[With screengrabs] - by NightHawkd - 01-04-2016, 03:37 AM