Levi's Unban appeal
Your name: Levi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42497596

Your ban ID: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...light=Levi

Banned by: MasterNoda

Reason: NLR?

Involved: David.olsson1

Why we should unban you: Well I beleive I should be unbanned because I was the presidents bodyguard, the Vice-president was hiring people to kill the president so it was my job to stop them. My name was 'President's Bodyguard' you can check in the logs..

NLR? You came, I attempted to kill you and failed, I never returned? You just show you at the end shooting some guy..
Also to add

BRA (67892) - RDM as Gundealer?

I was not a gun dealer, I was a citizen with the name of 'President's Bodguard' the gun dealer is some random guy who I do not know.

Check the logs to prove I'm a citizen
EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...vEtWDXgzMI

This video I forgot I was a gun dealer and I thought I was a criminal, a mistake on my half. I would still like to be unbanned as this is an honest mistake on my half, you may ban me from weapons and what not. And the reason for me to be 'killing' and not 'raiding' was I was told to do it in game.
Are you appealing regarding the NLR or RDM as a Gun Dealer?

Make up your mind and make two separate appeals for each case.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I never broke NLR. Videos don't show NLR so I'm not appealing something I didn't do.
Quote:the Vice-president was hiring people to kill the president so it was my job to stop them.

What do you mean? Did the Vice president order people to kill the president?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yes Soul, he hired people to kill the President which I knew about ICLY as an assasination attempt happened before hand, I came up and tried to kill the guard and shit.

But yes, he was hiring people to kill the President and I was the president's Body Guard.

EDIT: So being part of the President's Bodyguard means to protect him. I hope to be unbanned soon as I plan on sitting on the server throughout Thursday to Monday.
No clue how to quote your above text..

But basically, I thought I was a criminal. I was told to kill the President which I attempted to do, but I forgot I was a gundealer which is a mistake on my half.