unban request
Your name:[/b] CoalBlackBird
Your SteamID: 56675065

Your ban ID: 68648

Banned by: [FL:M] Hitman

Reason: killing president as police officer
Involved: 
Why we should unban you: Funny how I get banned for killing the pres when I was actually trying to kill the person trying to kill the president. I don't no if I was the one that killed him but if it was it was completely accidental as I was trying to kill those trying to kill the pres. That is all.
The video clearly showed you killing the president as a police officer.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
It clearly shows me shooting but to who, it isnt clear. I definately was trying to protect the president so i dont know why u still think i did when i had a duty in that rp situation to protect him, which i felt i did, so for u to then say i intentionally killed him when i clearly didnt is annoying.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I think you need to type correctly. I can make out what you are saying.
says u its cant XD and if ur not staff don't comment on my business
After you kill him you say "Nobody liked him!" and then laughed it off. Everyone, even the Corleone was shooting at you because you were shooting at the president.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Thats funny as i didnt even have a mic so great lie there, and second of all u showed the id of the corleone as he was shooting him so for then u to say that they were shooting me is a dick move. I was shooting at the guy shooting so theres no point trying to get me into shit when i was doing my job.
(12-31-2015, 08:57 PM)BloodyGamer567 Wrote: I think you need to type correctly. I can make out what you are saying.

Warned for posting while not involved.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
In the video, your trail of bullets follows the president. The only person even in that direction when you finally killed him was an SRU. If you weren't shooting the president, you were shooting the SRU?

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
In the video you stop shooting just as the president dies. Even though a Corleone was shooting in your/presidents direction, you really don't seem to care about that.

Also I know for a fact that you were using your microphone that day, I might even have it in my Fraps library if you want me to prove it.