Banrequest on Blurr
Exclamation 
Name of player: Blurr

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68019350 

Time in GMT:  19:45

Server: v2d

Summary: He was minging and proppushing. He has over 2k hours and 28RPP and he acts like that?

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpiMnZuT...e=youtu.be
As I said and replied to you on the game, it was an accident. My Physgun wheelspeed was set to a high amount from earlier in the day when playing another server. If you wish to punish me go ahead. I ran because you where chasing me, it was an accident. I apologise for anyone I killed or annoyed. I was also looking through the props menu as of spawning a stove.

I never intend to do so, and it was an accident, sorry once again.

I will make sure that this won't happen. I'll sort my Physgun Wheelspeed out if I have it high again, I never meant for this to happen or go this far.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(12-29-2015, 07:11 PM)Blurr Wrote: As I said and replied to you on the game, it was an accident. My Physgun wheelspeed was set to a high amount from earlier in the day when playing another server. If you wish to punish me go ahead. I ran because you where chasing me, it was an accident. I apologise for anyone I killed or annoyed. I was also looking through the props menu as of spawning a stove.

I never intend to do so, and it was an accident, sorry once again.

I will make sure that this won't happen. I'll sort my Physgun Wheelspeed out if I have it high again, I never meant for this to happen or go this far. I take full responsibility for my actions.

why you lying for?
I'm not going into discussion whether or not it was an accident, anything you do on your account is your responsibility.

Approved.