Application To Become Staff
Exclamation 
Hey Guys I have been reading lots of threads and stuff in the forums recently and came across the staff requirements I really love the servers and would be willing to put dedicated time and effort into becoming an member of staff is there a application form or something it would be great to try become a mod or even a trial one just to help out a bit and I found that this job might be for me because of me passing all the requirements noted! If you can help me that would be great!

(Note: I'm not begging for admin or mod I am being genuine and would love to help out)

PS: I am really active and not being offensive or anything most staff members are not available when needed so that would also help a little as I would be able to sort problems out

Thanks,
              [FL:RP] Bobby
A: They pick you for staff, you cannot apply.

B: If you want to be a teacher, go here, http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=169

C: its very hard to become staff. You have to have been here for around over at least a year, have a good amount of RPP, and have a good amount of hours. You also have to be very mature, and unbiased.

D: When staff are on, its normally one or two member(s). When there is that amount of staff, its hard to cover over 60+ players. Hope this helped your remark about staff not being active.

Hope this helped.

Kind regards,
Operation.
The following 3 users Like Adamantite's post:
  • TheMJ, Brikaas, Grunt
As Operation has said. Hard thinking goes into picking staff members. You can't apply for staff, you are chosen. Nevertheless, you can still play the servers, or even try and apply for teacher as Operation has stated.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Grunt
(01-02-2016, 07:39 AM)Operation Wrote: C:You also have to be very mature, and unbiased.

I lold at this
The following 6 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Joram, Doctor KuLa, Jericho, Greed^, , Sentinel
Accepted.

You will be a great asset to the team. Thank you for your time composing this application - alot of effort has clearly been put into this.
The following 3 users Like Jericho's post:
  • Adamantite, CarpeDiem, Zecon
Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?:

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?:

Have you been in any other clans?:

Do you have any references that we may contact?:

How active are you in game and on the forums?:

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?:

Is there anything else that we should know about you?:

Here's the application
The following 7 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • , Zecon, Kahjo, dig, Doctor KuLa, Sentinel, Adamantite
(01-02-2016, 01:45 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?:

Here's the application

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAGAGAGGAGAGAHAHAHHAHAHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING LOOOOOOL CheeseDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHHhahaahhagacava THAT IS THE TEMPLATE TO APPLY FOR STAFF HAHAHAHHAHA
(01-02-2016, 01:45 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?:

Here's the application

fucking done xD
holy shit that was funny
We appreciate that you wish to help the server but staff are picked, the position isn't applicable.

Thread will now be closed.