Unban Appeal
Your name: (Major_Payne)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:43954950)

Your ban ID: (68492)

Banned by: ([FL] NightHawkd)

Reason: (Disrespecting Staff and Blantanly breaking FearRP)

Involved: (My friend and I were fishing, there was another guy there but honestly didn't know the guy.)

Why we should unban you: (Well this is the second time I've played Gary's mod and played on this City Rp mode or server not sure which it is. My friends play on it so that's basically why i gave it a shot. Not quite sure what breaking FearRP is, but my friend basically explained that if they have a gun to me then i have to do what they say, i was under the impression that they were cops and in the spirit of RP i called a group of admins pigs *Reason being because i thought they were police officers* and i was trying to talk myself out of an arrest because i was just fishing and thought the kidnapping was rather unfair. That being said i would like to play the game, my friends didn't really explain everything all that well so i'll have to read through the rules so i don't get into anymore trouble, that is if i play this game again, quite honestly i'm rather put off by a group of admins running around with their own group that gets to do what they want, That can cause quite a few of imbalanced issues with the community and constrict freedom to do what people want to do, but i'm hesitantly willing to give the server another shot if my friends still want to play there. Basically there was a big misunderstanding and i was unclear of the rules on this server, the admin's lost their heads a bit and banned me without explaining to me what i had done, i'm assuming they thought i knew what they were banning me for without noticing I'm a complete noob...SO Yeah that's about it.)
I did not lose my head when I banned you. I had you picked up with my phsygun carrying which meant it was an OOC thing as in real life there is no such thing as phsygun. Upon picking you up you started to argue with me and even insult me. Which can be confirmed by an admin, a mod and a super admin who all present at the time of this happening.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Like i said man, I've never played this whole City RP thing before, you can check your servers and see how many times i've played on it, you'll see it's only been like twice. I have no idea what a phys gun is nor what breaks the RP (I barely learned how to fish before you banned me). That being said you didn't explain what you were talking about then threatened to ban me ( I didn't catch that part till it was too late, i thought you threatened to arrest me) without even bothering to check if i knew what you were talking about (basically why i said "Do it then pig"). I was under the impression that if i talked myself out of the arrest then it would be fine. You pulled guns on us, and i didn't know that we were required to do what you said at that point. That being said it was a very short interaction and you moved to ban me rather quickly, and as i stated before i called you all pigs because i thought you were cops or something maybe higher up (didn't know i was talking to the entire group of server admins). That was Basically the only reason i called you pigs, i figured i'd be arrested and be on my way. Instead i get a 14 day ban for my first offense, which apparently is pretty severe according to my friends. I would like to be unbanned, but if you're still angry then i understand, it was a crappy situation.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda