Banned because of an accident
Your name: _coryplant

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120475815

Your ban ID: 68519

Banned by: [FL:M] Hitman

Reason: Prop spamming to crash server. // Extended by Falcao

Involved: KooKooBerry and LR

Why we should unban you: Me and KooKooBerry were decorating the vice presidents room at his request, who was LR at the time. A glass fell on top of my keyboard when the 'q' menu was open, this caused a spam of props to spawn in at once lagging me so I could not do anything about it. The ban was 24 hours but then it was changed to forever. This was my first warning and I would never do anything to harm the server or harm my place on the server. Please consider unbanning or at least shortening my ban, thankyou.
How would a glass on your keyboard spawn props?

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(12-29-2015, 03:39 AM)Hitman Wrote: How would a glass on your keyboard spawn props?

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

It had fallen over and it had already spawned in many props before I could press z, because LR and KooKooBerry were spawning things in at the same time (to decorate the office) I lagged a lot and couldn't do much or explain myself as I was banned straight away
There is absolutely no way to spawn props without clicking your mouse button.

So I am assuming this "glass" fell on your mouse as well?

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(12-30-2015, 07:59 PM)Hitman Wrote: There is absolutely no way to spawn props without clicking your mouse button.

So I am assuming this "glass" fell on your mouse as well?

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Yes
There is absolutely no way to spawn props without clicking your mouse. This "glass" could not have fell on your mouse button and spam clicked it.

You spammed the props intentionally.

Denied

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
I do use a laptop, so this mouse is a mouse pad, so yes it fell on the whole computer keyboard including the mousepad spamming in props
(01-01-2016, 03:19 AM)_coryplant Wrote: I do use a laptop, so this mouse is a mouse pad, so yes it fell on the whole computer keyboard including the mousepad spamming in props

Warned for posting after case was already ruled upon.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Denied. Even with a trac pad or a even a mouse the glass would have to bounce on it for it to click repeatedly. Therefore you are lying in the courthouse.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda