Unban Request
You haven't been banned for double accounting before, since we wasn't sure about it.

But we now confirmed it, and therefore we decided to ban you permanently.

In the end you have 11 bans, we do not want your kind in our community.
no i didnt banned for Double accounts Admins Dragged me to ht e Roof and Dryblood was there and alot of other admins.. and told me they knew i was Hiippie.. so i said " Equalizer " Got 3 accousts and Equalizer got loads of an Too and Soul Says " Donator or not Donator " We dont " CARE "
I just came around.. And sry to be rude but Lani and andreas? why do you guys say that it is fail to have 11 ban. I did a quick research and I found a guy named galaxy or something and he have like 14 bans??

Lame accusations if you ask me
Double Accounts + 11 bans , After a discussion on the admin forums we decided to give you your second permanent ban. Your ban stays. Also double forum accounts? Another broken rule.

-Denied

Also i would like to add that Galaxy had only one account and he was given a second chance , He haven't done anything against the rules in the last few months so we can tell that he changed.
We have our own reasons to ban players, dragging other players in this discussion does not change our opinion.

You are permanent banned because you fail to comply with the rules, and double accounts which isn't allowed.
He NLR'ed yesterday AFTER the last chance. Just saying.
(10-18-2011, 05:53 PM)StillAlive Wrote: He NLR'ed yesterday AFTER the last chance. Just saying.

Then this unban request is denied.