FearRP question
I have a question, what if the person is under two fear situations? What to do in this case? How to choice the good solution?
For example person is inside of the vehicle with armed person and there is a other person outside, hostile against people inside of vehicle, how the unarmed person inside of car should behave in this situation?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I take it you're referring to the armed person in the car being hostile to you too. In this case, the most immediate threat is the person inside with you that is armed, because theoretically they would have their weapon aiming at you inside the vehicle, so you should follow their commands. Then again, that depends too in how many people are outside the car.

For example, if you're in your car driving under gunpoint from the passenger and there's a cop with a pistol telling you to stop, then most likely you wouldn't because the person beside you would tell you to keep driving no matter what. However, if your car is jammed by cars against a wall with no way out and there is a group of hostiles outside aiming weapons at you, then you are outgunned and outnumbered, so you should follow their commands. Make sense?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Brikaas, Old Man Jokhah
The correct way to go about this is listen to the one who is immediately threatening you the most then getting reported by the guy whom you dont follow. /s
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(12-28-2015, 10:21 AM)Holdem Wrote: I take it you're referring to the armed person in the car being hostile to you too. In this case, the most immediate threat is the person inside with you that is armed, because theoretically they would have their weapon aiming at you inside the vehicle, so you should follow their commands. Then again, that depends too in how many people are outside the car.

For example, if you're in your car driving under gunpoint from the passenger and there's a cop with a pistol telling you to stop, then most likely you wouldn't because the person beside you would tell you to keep driving no matter what. However, if your car is jammed by cars against a wall with no way out and there is a group of hostiles outside aiming weapons at you, then you are outgunned and outnumbered, so you should follow their commands. Make sense?

I'm with you up till the 2nd example. I do not agree that the person would regard the threats on the outside, though superior in number, the be the greater threat. Got to remember that you are still a hostage in the car effectively and your taker is in the car with you with a "gun to your head." I believe he would take priority unless the 2nd force could effectively take "control" over your fear, such as by killing the man with the gun or separating you two outside of arms reach.

Example: Army of dudes outside, dude with gun in your face point blank. Gun in face wins.

Example: Army of dudes outside, man with gun gets out of car. Army of dudes win.

Example: Army of dudes outside, Man with gun states he pulls out out the car with him. Gun in face still wins.

Kinda see what I'm getting at? I would always go with the most direct threat, not the most devestating. Like if I had a man with a gun in my face, and some 3rd party rigs up a nuclear bomb, I still have to deal with the man with the gun, regardless of the fact that the bomb will most certainly still kill me.

Sorry for the necro