unban request
HI . Today i were in CityRP and a had a gun in my hand and a police officer started shoting me for no reson e dind´t warned me he just shot and he killed me when i died i drop the gun and the police officer take it i were talking with same police officer for give my gun back and he tazed and hancuffed me than i started running way because we probably will warrested me for no reason and i sayid to him hem i were running way "STOP noob get ban " and a them a admin come and write some thing in the chat . HE didnt warned me he just baned me for no reason in my opinion 

I hope we can resolve this the most soon possible 

Your name: TRICK_FRANGOINYOURFACE

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97544329

[b]Banned by: [FL] Audacter
[/b]

Reason: FearRP.

[b]Why we should unban you: I AM A NICE PLAYER I NEVER BUG THING I AM NICE HAND HELP FULL[/b]
Hello, I had an @ call regarding you running away after being tased and whilst they had tasers pointed at you.
The correct way you should've handled the situation is for yourself to create an @ call instead of breaking NLR and trying to resolve this yourself.
So when I responded I saw you continuing to run away from Police Officers who had you surrounded. I informed you of what rule you had broken and considering the Officers gave you a lot of warnings regarding FearRP I took the necessary steps of punishment.
However I will allow another staff member to conclude this case.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Case was not concluded, unban request approved using UBR rule 7
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.