Server down
(10-18-2011, 03:49 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: If anyone here knows this kid in real life, please feel free to cause grievous injury to his torso and face.

With pleasure...

Anyway who is this guy? What's his username, etc?

Cuz I have...contacts...and I use them rarely...

Nah just kidding! Let the admins do it, can't you just ban him and attemptto ban him from Steam too or something?
The following 1 user Likes BombFire's post:
  • Rawwzkii
The host is contacted yesterday 4 o'clock and not even a response yet.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Rawwzkii
hope that it will come up today, ofc i had the hole day off, was hoping to play on FL all day, fuck that little angry german kid (i guess he is german, they know how to go mad)
The following 1 user Likes Knazzbollen's post:
  • Rawwzkii
Why is everyone calling the ddoser a kid? For all we know he's a 60 year old pedophile.. Or 20. What ever you prefer.
its his mental age regardless of his actual age :p
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • McFlurry
(10-19-2011, 12:59 PM)Marius Wrote: Why is everyone calling the ddoser a kid? For all we know he's a 60 year old pedophile.. Or 20. What ever you prefer.
20 year olds is kids DUH!

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Quick! Everyone Post hate Comments! That will put him off for good! But anyways.. because of dat feggat we went on rank 3... Cant wait till the server comes back on tho...
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
Nah srsly does anyone know his username or does the server have a record of his IP. If he is just DOS'ing, the server should have a record of the IP. If he is DDOS'ing by using a botnet then...well.. the only way is to report it to the servers hosting.
Honestly this server needs better protection against script kiddes like these? Now I have no idea about prices and stuff but couldnt you perhaps get the server moved to a better protected rack?
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Rawwzkii
hope its back up soon, go on soul! show him whos boss!