Christmas Story
Once upon a time falcon was playing counterstrike global offensive when suddenly he thought to himself:

"wtf i can trade up 10 famas djinns battelscared and get a hyper beast. but what if i get the neon rider. fuck that shit. but wait... i just got paid... ok only 25 dollars down the drain."

so he bought the famas djinns and traded them up. he scratched out the product so it would be  syrpsirs. BAM it was a hyper beast!

"lolwtf the float value is like .9999999. wtf. itys only worth 10 dollars. fuck me. I'm out." 

so falcon quit csgo for a day but when he returned he wanted to play some comp. but he remembered that he shouldn't spend all his money on video games because last fucking YEAR HE BOUGHT AN ASIIMOV FROM JARZ AND TRADED IT UP TO A KNIFE AND GOT SCAMMED. but he just wanted to play one comp game.

so the gn3 falcon hopped on and wtf. in 3 hours he was gn1.

"bullshit hacks no fair" he yelled at his screen as his parents began to dial 911 (no jks lol)

but the next day he got on csgo with his good friends kippsee and zed. zeds profile pic was zezima so i thought he was cool. anyway they played a comp game and falcon topfragged because kippsee and zezima were making their shite apps for falcons fallout rp. WHICH IS CONVENIENTLY LINKED HERE  HERE. anyway they were really bad and i 1v1'd kippsee and he sucked.

the end.

CLICK HERE AND APPLY PLEASE!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 3 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Falc, Kippsee, Dauntless
Beautiful story Falcon...
Sick story fam
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
2kul4u 8/8 story m8
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
amazing story, 11/10
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Nice story. You touched my heart.
Ez marketing
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)