Old good RP_EvoCity2_v2p map
I think most of the people remember the v2p map from old (not really) times.... It was removed at early of 2015.

RIP v2p

https://youtu.be/67cmrvJi-r8
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Grunt
The map itself is awesome. Just sad it wasn't populated and the most of the players didn't take RP sereous playing it. For some people it was just like a ''ContraServer''. Never saw any passiveRP on that server. But sure it it a great map and a few great memories collected from it.
Absolutely love the map.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Tomo, Spear, Link
I was sad that I couldnt select V2P on my favourite map section on my profile, Rip v2p.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
v2p was very pretty.

Sadly, no admins went on it, or they rarely did.

was a nice map tho. i miss it.

rip
It was a nice map, but I myself mainly contra-farmed on it due to the low players whenever I was on.
I really miss this map.

The only downside of it, is that the map is very big.
The servers needs to be full all the time to feel like there are other people near you. You feel very lonely on V2P D:
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
My best moments where just quietly being on my farm...or in that district generally.

I know why its gone, But its a genuine shame.

Even back in the day there where times I HAD to go on V33 just to play with someone.

Perhaps if we swapped V33 with evocity2?

Just a thought.
Oh! What i miss that map!
Miss it so much. Loved that map.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]