Unban Request: Doctor KuLa and Xtremefighter
Your name: Doctor KuLa and Xtremefighter

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17245716 and STEAM_0:0:44636092

Your ban ID: 68432 and 68431

Banned by: [FL:M] Audacter

Reason: BRA (67256) - FearRP

Involved: Me, Xtremefighter, Smex.

Why we should unban you: If you can see on this video from ban request on us http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67256
I left the vehicle and used the opportunity to escape from him when (He didn't even cuffed me) he was focusing on the RV, also Audacter said that "In reality the caravan is literally sheet metal with some padding on the inside" But this isn't serious RP server, but semi-serious and this car here is kinda armoured here, we was all safe inside of it, also I had my galil out. Xtremefighter had his chance to escape when officer was in tunnel, cop left me there alone at the mercy of cars. After all I escaped from Smex and later I was stoped by this officer in the cop car behind the BP.
I was escaping from him to avoid the personal search since he could found my galil and there was no chance to hide my gun when cop was at the RV's door, he could hear the sound of weapon but he would not see the gun (atlast in firstperson view).
Also he could easily enter the RV since the doors was open.
Xtremefighter know that I was armed, he thought that I will spray out my galil on this cop and kill him, he had enought time to escape when Smex was away from RV

Notes:
-RV was owned by Prosto(Prostate Claus), I had access to it.
-Xtremefighter was on test drive (He still didn't pay me $1 for test drive).
-I had my galil and I was wearing the kevlar.

Ask us for additional question if needed.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I knew that Doctor Kula was armed and i tought it would erupt in a firefight. So thats why i stayed in the car. And he event doesnt see me run or anything. So thats why i stayed inside i didnt want to get in mid gunfight
In the video I am clearly looking in your direction when you start to sprint away thus breaking fearRP
I wasnt the one you chased that was doctor.
You can clearly see that I turned myself 180o degree within the second.

And also I had difficulties in understanding what are you saying since your mic was very low.
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
My intentions were clear with a weapon pointed, in the video I am speaking loudly and clearly, if you have your volume low it is your own fault, especially if you make no action to state that you cannot hear me, instead of just trying to escape.
In my own recorded videos I'm also louder even more that you, than ingame for others (Source engine).
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
[Image: 6c6YLbO.jpg]

it was at this exact moment when you turned, saw the gun, and ran, completely disregarding FearRP KuLa.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
The initial breakage of FearRP was when he instructed both of you to get out of the vehicle and he had a weapon to you. Both of you failed to comply until later, thus the breakage of FearRP. However I shall let another Staff member conclude the case.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Denied. User's blatantly broke FearRP.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda