SteamID
STEAM_0:0:56269505

Time in GMT
About 16:10 GMT+1
Server
v33x
Summary:

-FearRP

He was walking away while being handcuffed, with a SRU pointing a weapon at him. He was clearly being detained and was not following basic Fear-RP principles.
He was not following instructions under gunpoint, and straight up denying the validity of my orders.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX4wIDiN...e=youtu.be
At the same time is was an Corleone too,
you guys were random raiding (so you guys had no valid reason)

Note:
you dont have permission to download that video.
since its crotch his property
Alrighty then, give me your reason for the raid this was the third time that day we got random raided and just before that I got shot by one of your SRU members for no reason, and you can see I stopped moving then you started tazing me.
(12-26-2015, 03:53 PM)John Jackson Wrote: At the same time is was an Corleone too,
you guys were random raiding (so you guys had no valid reason)

*Involved as I was right next to Crotch during the raid*

Other people breaking the rules doesn't allow  you to break the rules, that's backseat administration
And the raid was valid, we had a call about a murder no an officer
And first of all why did you get rid of a whole part of the video showing I had nothing to do with it (and in that part you could see the SRU that tried shooting me run away)
(12-26-2015, 03:59 PM)Vossy Wrote: And first of all why did you get rid of a whole part of the video showing I had nothing to do with it (and in that part you could see the SRU that tried shooting me run away)

I cut out the part where you are accessing your desktop etc, i feel it was an unimportant detail to the situation. If requested by staff, i can upload that too.

You broke fear-RP, that is a fact.
The copying of the video falls under the fair-use act, and I am not making money from it.
Are you serious, now you're making stuff up. At no point in the video was I accessing my desktop.
EDIT: At the end after everything happened I was on my desktop not in the beginning where it shows that all of you are random tazing and the SRU running away after shooting me, you can even hear my friend yell: "Ik ben gewoon getazed voor geen reden" meaning I have just been tased without a reason
(12-26-2015, 04:20 PM)Vossy Wrote: Are you serious, now you're making stuff up. At no point in the video was I accessing my desktop.
EDIT: At the end after everything happened I was on my desktop not in the beginning where it shows that all of you are random tazing and the SRU running away after shooting me, you can even hear my friend yell: "Ik ben gewoon getazed voor geen reden" meaning I have just been tased without a reason

At no point in the video were you accessing your desktop, let me remind you that lying in the courthouse will result in a permanent ban.
(12-26-2015, 04:32 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 04:20 PM)Vossy Wrote: Are you serious, now you're making stuff up. At no point in the video was I accessing my desktop.

At no point in the video were you accessing your desktop, let me remind you that lying in the courthouse will result in a permanent ban.
I fixed my mistake you would've noticed that if you had read through it
"At the end after everything happened I was on my desktop not in the beginning"
Here is the full video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elefnznc...e=youtu.be