Random Raid by the SRU at 26-12-2015
Names: Foxirius, klonk aint slonk, Note there were more SRU units raiding this is shown in the video bellow because I didnt record it.

Steam ID's: STEAM_0:0:18766277, STEAM_0:1:77146729

Time: At 26-12-2015, at 3.30PM

Server: V33X

Summary: Well, they came to us, (we were corleone's) without a valid reason.
they said that don corleone was rescueing prisoners out of jail and that they needed to search the houses in the estate, 
even after that they asked for a search warrant with the reason "suspicious activty" while we where on the street there were no high walls or blocked windows or anything like that. so they started with random raiding.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/UKQxbE7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_OqB5G3...e=youtu.be
Video provided by me, sorry for the blurryness I also have screenshots of them admitting they raided us.
*Involved - Was a police officer responding to the situation*

I'd just like to tell the staff member concluding this BR, that right after the video was cut, "toetes" reconnected to get rid of his warrant
Murdoker here, I was just wondering where in the video the raid is happening? As far as I see we're just standing around outside your place. The SRU sergeant (Foxirius) told us to come visit the corleones, as they realeased a lot of prisoners. When we get there he asks you something and you start telling us that we are random raiding and you are recording etc etc. As far as I know, atleast i didnt do anything wrong, I even stepped back as soon as you started yelling out random raid. After this another corleone member broke FearRP just for the reason that we all ''random raided''.
Klonk here. I cant see that i have done a random raid? I was told by the sergeant that the don was freeing prisoners. Then we find don and putted him to jail. Then the sergeant told us that we are looking for his base to search it. But it was the sergeant who went in too the base then he writes in the radio that he is stuck in there so i go in and crack the door to let him out then i leave and the sergeant disconnect.
In the video it cant been seen we raiding. Next thing the suspicious activity was that your boss helped a prisoner to escape so we arrested him but didn't found the prisoner so we found your base (Near the place we arrested him). I asked if we may search and you started to be offensive( That means that you are may be hiding something). If you have made a longer video you can see that one fo your people is braking FearRP
(12-26-2015, 03:40 PM)Greed^ Wrote: *Involved - Was a police officer responding to the situation*

I'd just like to tell the staff member concluding this BR, that right after the video was cut, "toetes" reconnected to get rid of his warrant

Yes i admit that i reconnected to get rite of my search warrant,
but i asked three times if you guys could remove it which in all the three cases nobody responded
IRL, the search warrant would be declared useless after the raid/ house searching but in fact I had it on me for half an hour check The logs if needed
Player Report: Denied

Closing Notes: The video shows no raid actually happening.

As for toetes, you will be receiving a 1 day ban for reconnecting to get rid of your search warrant.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Denied.