Xtremefighter and docter kula
Name of player: Doctor Kula & Xtremefighter

SteamID
Xtremefighter STEAM_0:0:44636092
Doctor KuLa STEAM_0:0:17245716

Time in GMT: 21:20

Server: v2d

Summary: Pulled over the caravan because of the reckless driving, Xtreme was the driver as a mechanic, I have not footage of directly looking at him but he was the only mechanic at the time and shortly changed jobs after, in the video you can see fearRP breakage of both players, with xtreme refusing to get out of the vehicle all together. Docter chooses to remove himself from the vehicle, turns up against the wall, I turn around for a split second at this point he chooses to bolt it, only stopping ( at gunpoint) when I tase him. During this xtreme takes the opportunity to jump out the window and sprint away, take note I found him several minutes later with a different suit on, changing his appearance to get away from a cop, which is also failRP. Finally he was a mechanic in which he took place in reckless driving which does not fit the desired roleplay of the job. 

Evidence
Logs will provide evidence for xtremefighter being a mechanic, changing suit to the 'Philip Marlowe', then shortly changing job to citizen.
I clearly had my gun on Doctor KuLa when he chose to run, displaying a breakage of FearRP with someone who has thousands of hours.
So why is the banrequest on me? you ran after him into the tunnel i ran away when you werent looking. Also i was driving the car in a test drive because i was thinking about getting it myself ofc i cant handle the car 100% correctly. And i swapped to civ like 4 a 5 min after the thing happend beacuse you didnt arrest me or search for me and that didnt affect any RP also the suit swapping didnt affect anything i was gone before you could see me and i was escaped.
The banrequest is on you because your refused to get out the car when asked MULTIPLE times may I say, You sating your position in the car now provides evidence of your presence, thus showing your breakage of FearRP.
How is that fearrp the car is bulletproof evryone hides inside of it and you didnt point a gun at it when i was outside because you even didnt see me escape.
I will allow the Moderators and admins to decide whether or your caravan is 'bullet' proof enough to avoid getting out the car when I tell you to while pointing a gun at your rather than just hide in the back.
I got out of the vehicle, and stand against the wall as you said, then when you turned away and walked to RV, so I decided to run. After you tazed me in tunnel, you decided to leave me there, and when you came back I was already running with you being quite far away for fearrp to apply
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(12-25-2015, 10:03 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: I got out of the vehicle, and stand against the wall as you said, then when you turned away and walked to RV, so I decided to run. After you tazed me in tunnel, you decided to leave me there, and when you came back I was already running with you being quite far away for fearrp to apply

You can clearly see in the video I was looking at you when you started to run, thus you are breaking FearRP. With your amount of hours you should know that if I'm facing in your general direction with a gun your are infact under FearRP
Accepted
Closing Notes: In reality the caravan is literally sheet metal with some padding on the inside. Users are expected to follow FearRP when inside a vehicle even it said vehicle is the SWAT van. That being said users were found breaking FearRP
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15