What did you get for christmas?
If you're from Ireland, the UK or whatever you will understand the pain of getting like 20 of these:

[Image: srAAKrt.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Dauntless's post:
  • Alfred, Ghost, Blurr
Xbox one, Sony Xperia z3 , Assassin's creed, Just cause 3 , Zombie army, Fallout, Start wars, FIFA for Xbox , Need for speed , UTD VS Chelsea tickets and £200
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
i got £3.50 and a packet of quavers
(12-28-2015, 04:27 PM)Ghost Rider Wrote: Xbox one, Sony Xperia z3 , Assassin's creed, Just cause 3 , Zombie army, Fallout, Start wars, FIFA for Xbox , Need for speed , UTD VS Chelsea tickets and £200

think we found donald trumps son
G35 Headset (logitech)
Fallout 4
20€ PSC
and 50€
Nothing
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Got a T-Shirt, two books 'Pliny the Younger' which is basically translated letters from someone named Gaius Pliny to Septicius Clarus between 97-112AD which is quite interesting and Mario Puzo's 'The Sicilian' which is like a follow on book of his more popular 'The Godfather' of which I highly recommend.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Got this sweet thermos and a suitcase. Also got clothes and this cool keyboard thing
(12-29-2015, 02:40 AM)Audacter Wrote: Got a T-Shirt, two books 'Pliny the Younger' which is basically translated letters from someone named Gaius Pliny to Septicius Clarus between 97-112AD which is quite interesting and Mario Puzo's 'The Sicilian' which is like a follow on book of his more popular 'The Godfather' of which I highly recommend.

If you like Godfather book, I'd also recommend "Omerta" also from Mario Puzo.
Got my self a new crossbow

[Image: QDxgOpd.jpg]

And with the money that i gain i bought a scope for it
[Image: mfonJaf.jpeg]

Still need to buy a new phone to take pictures with better quality <.<