Unban request by Teewser
Your name: Teewser

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29119386

Your ban ID: 60320

Banned by: ACP [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Double-accounting

Involved: Me and maby one friend. 

Why we should unban you: I have not played gmod on this server for a very long time (maby 1-2 years i dont really know), and today me and my friend tryed to join the server to see how much the server have changed and maby start play again because we really likes the server a few years ago. When i tryed to join i got the '' You have been banned from the server'' window. First i tought this was a bug or something because i have not played on this server in so long but i went in on the forums and looked up the bans and it turned out i was permenetly banned for dubble accounting. The only possible way i got this ban is because back in 9th grade me and the same friend i tryed to play with today used to hang out at my place and play gmod on our school computers. But the wierd thing here is that he does not have a ban on his account and it seams pretty wierd to just ban one of the account if you now are ''dubble accounting''. I would really appreciate if you looked over this ban because there is no way i accualy dubbleaccounted, i dont even have 2 steamaccounts with gmod.

-Teewser
Pending investigation.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(12-25-2015, 05:40 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Pending investigation.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

How long is this going to take?
UBR Rule 7, ban removed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.