"School" RP (Ideas)
Ever since that "certain" (there is no need for drama) School RP event that did not go as well as people had hoped, I had been planing a alternative RP.

So Today I wish to see how you all respond to some of my Idea on:

(A year at) BlackLake Academy,

A more serious (and very passive) then average RP, that takes the partakers into the life of the Blacklake Academy.

About Blakelake academy:

This is a bit of a uptight place admission is expensive and a student (aged about 14-20) is likely a relative of someone rich and/or famous or alternatively from a highly intellectual family.

Students stay overnight, and are taught a variety of subjects from the top of the line teaching facilitys ranging from arts to history to sport. All to help them become "proper" Citizens.

===

Currently Planned events:

Exams day:

Here you will sit in the lessons being told information that will GENUINELY be asked for in the exam (add a bit of realism), The results will even be used to evaluate your Success in becoming a part of the team in the Next part "Evocity School Games".

Evocity School Games:

The big one, Blacklake Academy get visited by there local Rival "Vally High", the two Schools will have there Competing teams Vally Highs "Mud Dogs" Vs Blacklakes "Praetorians" (as you may have guessed the culture of the two schools are very different) Doing a variety of tasks, going from General Knowledge tests to a (not American) Football game (needs to be tested if it could work) and even a Rifle shooting (trusted team members ONLY, I cant allow a RDM'er ruining the entire event with a shotout!).

===

Place:

It would take place on the event server on the "Blacklake High" map.

===

A example of the rules:

Punishable with expelling (Kickled from event):

Breaking standing server Rules.
Chronic Failure to playing a role "properly" (this is vital for some roles to give a "atmosphere", as a guideline if it derails the RP I don't want to see it)
Trespassing in a area outside of the RP (its a big map cant have you "running off")
Excessive Breakage of "detention" laws.
RP'ing as intoxicated/over dosed (Just no)
Not respecting The unique FearRP from In Game staff. (explained later)
Not wearing the Correct uniform as a In game member of staff.

Punishable with Detention (these laws are Different in Vally High):

Follow the (In game) Staff instructions.
Refer to a member of staff as "Sir/Madam" (this may be said as simply Sir or Mr Henry Sir). (As staff you are on last name basis so Charles Henry, will become "Mr.Henry", first names are for AFTER school hours) (There is a special case for the "Tutor" (role explained later))
Always wear your uniform. (this differs on Role and some are still being decided)
Behave in a manner befitting a Lady/Gentleman (this would include spitting).

(warning the size was too large to post as a single body)
===

Roles

Headmaster
Overall manager of there staff or event (the headmaster of vally High mainly focus on his staff), Will make occasional announcements.

Teachers
Teaches Classes in there subjects and helps to maintain order.

Students
Despite the laws they have massive freedom in how they can play there role. There experience can range from a Bitter young man whose parents are disgraced with him, to a Pompous young lady maybe even a goofy nerd whose parents are respected scientists to many countless more.

Tutor
There to help out in class and act as a Mother/Father figure after school to help attend to students psychological as well as academic needs. Generally manages the students after school. (requires a High amount of RP skill)

Guard/School Liaison Officer
Your role differs if your in Blacklake (Guard) or vally High (Officer) but your goal is the same (keep order, and patrol) They are different roles to allow different "Radios" and uniforms.

"Coverall"
To be fair I KNOW paying 3 hours as a receptionist when you are only needed for the first 15 minuets is Dull, Instead this Role is designed to "become" any member of staff needed (will require flexibility). Example, You could start Receptionist, then turn into janitor when the school day starts, then become a Librarian later, before switching back into janitor.

===

Organisation notes:

Members of (Community) staff are encouraged to become students so they can enjoy the RP and get a Eye on the ground view of the events.

Members of (In game) Staff would be asked to attend the Staff meeting about half hour before the events starts for students so they can have not only a In character meeting but also Understand the "days events" so they can be better informed to help run the RP.

There would have been sessions of where the Dups needed for the events would have been ready BEFORE the event itself.

Remember Students, You are Basically teens A special event "fearRP" of adults Applys like in the servers you must act scared of Guns, the same would apply to there authority there for you MUST act scared of Detention (the the disgrace on your family that follows, even if you hate everyone's guts out and/or believe your the smartest man there) and follow there Instructions.

===

In event, events.

I considered added a "plot" with actors and some random events to possibly spice it up.

This could range from a Misfit stealing the Academy mascot (only the "approved" misfit can do this).

To Trying to go up to the Headmasters Office to take a peek at the Test Answers (cheating may just make you win the test but Getting caught means Disqualification).

Actors:

Be aware of course the issue with having a scripted plot is that you have less RP freedom as a actor, however the "extras" have near infinate, this is to give a "your in a movie" feel to the event as it where.
(Note this is based off I movie I watched once...you don't really want to know witch one)

(protagonist) Prodigi: Gifted but lonely, they must come to terms with what is best in life.

The plot is as follows, The protagonist is blackmailed to take part in the School games so they can be referred to a world class University, along but during the games they find that the more laid back and friendly lifestyle at vally high is what they wanted in life.

===

So what do you all think? I am open to Thoughts.