Unban Request: Permanent Ban
Your Name: Bob Bobbington

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79245098

Your ban ID: 67268

Banned by: [FL:M] Hitman

Reason: Threatening to DDoS over OOC // Extended by Viljo

Involved: No one else

Why we should unban you: I was permanetly banned from you servers a couple months ago for "Threatening to DDOS over OCC" After someone got banned for some DDOS thing jokengly I said in OCC "imma ddos you" as a silly joke, I wasn't aiming this towards anyone or threatening the server or anything, I really enjoy roleplaying and would like to put this behind me and not make silly jokes again as some people can see it as a direct threat
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned for posting without being involved.

-Jan
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
(12-24-2015, 02:32 PM)Myth Wrote: I feel as he should be unbanned as perma banning him for a silly joke is a bit harsh...

I know you were making a comment but you are not allowed to reply to my unban request as you are not involved, you will probably recieve a warning for that post
Even if it is a joke, it is a violation of section 1.12 of Fearless' terms of service (ToS). Violations of ToS usually result in permanent suspension from fearless servers.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(12-25-2015, 01:44 AM)Hitman Wrote: Even if it is a joke, it is a violation of section 1.12 of Fearless' terms of service (ToS). Violations of ToS usually result in permanent suspension from fearless servers.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

I wasn't threatening to DDOS over OOC though I was just saying "imma DDOS you" just like in OOC to reference the person getting banned. I didn't think that saying those 3 words would get me permanetly banned from the servers because it wasn't threatening anyone but if it was against the servers terms of service then I deserve to be serverly punished for my actions but I don't see how permanently banning me will teach me any kind of lesson or keep a dangerous player out of the server as I wasn't going to or threatening someone on the server.
"Imma DDoS you" is a threat.

Unban request denied.