Poll: Which game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Battlefield: Bad Company 3
72.73%
24 72.73%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
27.27%
9 27.27%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BFBC3 or CoDMW3?
They are like "Hmmmph... maybe, if we change a few guns, but keep the same sounds of course, and add some shitty maps, then charge a monthly fee for the games perks, THEN MAYBE IT WILL TAKE OFF!"

Like, are you serious? That game has always bored me, its just a bunch of retards screaming on the mic about how they are pros and camping in a corner with a gun, and a sight that look and sound like the others.

Although, the campaign wasn't bad.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Eric
I choose BF3 (but I won't buy it until there is some solution against Origin and it's PC scanning)
Call of Duty hasn't really changed since "Modern Warfare" in my opinion.

Also it's much too easy to just run through the map and kill everyone = fun for kiddies (and there seem to be plenty of them @public games)
I've never recieved so many bans in any other game (Most popular reason: Wallhack [because I'm able to hear steps Cheese])

I'm glad I've never bought any of the newer CoD games.
The following 1 user Likes z3r0's post:
  • Mahti
I liked the old CoD's.
The ones where you were in like, WWII and you had all the WWII guns and people spoke in different languages and the cutscences were awesome. Those were the real CoD's. The graphics, sure, they werent amazing, but they were good enough that I didn't complain.

BlackOps is boring, and the same thing over and over again, besides, nobody uses strategy.
Thats why I like Bad Company 2. Much more to it in my opinion, plus, because I played the Battlefield Bad Company (1) Campaign, this adds to that, and it really is some pretty cool gameplay.
I only play Call of Duty for their singleplayer, which is always interesting. Their multiplayer is full of little kids screaming down the mic "OOOOOOOH 360 NOSCOEP."

Battlefield 3 is just AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL game. Cannot wait to get it :L You can play it in so many ways it's just SOOOOOOOO much better than COD by far ;L COD3 was the last good one, they have gotten shittier and shittier across the years :L Even cod1 was good :L

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Noobias
COD fuck all u bf3 u suck
(10-26-2011, 05:10 PM)THEIF Wrote: COD *** all u bf3 u suck

I can't read that.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Mw3 because it's more fast paced than BF3.
CoD doesn't suck, you just fail to play it properly.
If you play Black cocks, that game is full of fanboy kids screaming in their mic.
I still play mw2 on my PS3. Only people who have SOME skill play it and it is a whole lot more fun than BO.
Cod 4 and 6 (mw1 and 2) Just rocked, and so will mw3. Pre-ordered the hardened edition and sharing costs with my bro.

Bf3 has AMAZING graphics, I must admit that. But one thing is bugging me. The game is very slow paced. If games are slow paced like BF3 (Huge maps, hard to find people) It will get boring like fuck.
I'd rather have a not-so-fancy looking game which can keep me enjoyed for hours and hours, rather than a beautiful game which will bore eventually.

Fuck. The. Police

Ps: inb4 Bio is a cod fanboy.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Zzzzap you better unlike that before I come float across the ocean and find you.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington