The unreal garry :D joined the server
So much salt.

Pretty cool that Garry came on...I think.
The following 2 users Like Nyander's post:
  • Cox, JackZ
If it was not the real Garry, nobody would have gotten the achievement.
(12-24-2015, 07:30 PM)Hitman Wrote: If it was not the real Garry, nobody would have gotten the achievement.

Yet I was able to get the person from that Facepunch thread join a server to give me the achievement at 4am, 2 hours after he joined FL servers Smile
Why do you people care so much? Are people trying to prove this is/isnt the real Garry just to stick it to eachother? Because thats sure as hell what looks like it.

Grow up, and get something to do with your life.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • JackZ
chill everyone
Jesus christ can we just not have a fun time discussing the fact that garry or some random dude with a cool steamID was on our server without arguments? You guys are just annoying. You made your point once, you don't have to repeat the same argument, I've seen literally the same argument used at least 4 times in replies which are in a row. If you think he's fake or the real one, you know best not to talk to people who are like walls, because if you try, you will just be a wall yourself.
You guys checking his stats and shit realize he could have played 3 other games between the time he joined the server to now. Bumping Gmod down in his recent play time activity. And the fact he has 0 Hrs in the past two weeks doesn't prove anything either. He could have simply only played the game for 30 mins.

But to be honest. I am on a balanced scale. The steam ID does not match up with the real Garry but you guys got the achievement. So I am stumped. Real or not you guys enjoyed the experience for whoever was there.

not sure if you guys are trolling or not... sorry to say this, but I am 90% certain this is a fake garry. this is the only garry: D that joined your server (unless I am wrong) http://prntscr.com/9i729a. when you google the steam id it gives you a totally different steam user (/id/TheLegendaryProDiiGy/) https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197960284155 

as for the achievement, it is most likely an exploit. i know that this has been said before, but it's clear some people ^ didn't read the previous comments. p.s i also didn't read all previous comments because if i did i might contract hiv. rip
The following 3 users Like Tawee's post:
  • Nyander, Edned, Zecon
I read all 8 of these pages lmao. But yeah I am gonna have to agree. Fake Garry. I thought he was real til people started bringing evidence.

Its the real one, 1. we got the achievement, 2. I and many others right clicked on his name in the scoreboard and brought up his steam community page via that and it was the official one.

Stop being so salty and treating this like bloody CSI.