The unreal garry :D joined the server
Did you even read it mate?

"Their is a console command to run the achievement."

There is 100% FULL Proof it wasn't him, anyway Paul asked me to post it for him so I did, so reply to Paul not me
(12-24-2015, 03:02 PM)Blurr Wrote: Did you even read it mate?

"Their is a console command to run the achievement."

There is 100% FULL Proof it wasn't him, anyway Paul asked me to post it for him so I did, so reply to Paul not me

So you're telling that Garry implemented a console command that can be activated by anyone, instead of making an if check on the connection of Steam ID to see if it is matching to Garry's hardcoded Steam ID then give out the achievement? Or maybe even just make a Steam ID check on the console command.

Typical Garry.
Cool stuff boys.
Ex-Server Teacher
You guys need to stop crying there is no possible way to get the achievement other than playing with Garry so that proof shown is just utter crap you need to get over yourself they would never have got the achievement and there is not possible way to get the achievement other than playing with him. You guys are just butt hurt you wasn't on the server when it happened...
(12-24-2015, 03:30 PM)Flares Wrote: You guys need to stop crying there is no possible way to get the achievement other than playing with Garry so that proof shown is just utter crap you need to get over yourself they would never have got the achievement and there is not possible way to get the achievement other than playing with him. You guys are just butt hurt you wasn't on the server when it happened...

So how did I get the achievement at 4am today when I wasn't on FL during the time this happened Wink
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • Blurr
(12-24-2015, 03:30 PM)Flares Wrote: You guys need to stop crying there is no possible way to get the achievement other than playing with Garry so that proof shown is just utter crap you need to get over yourself they would never have got the achievement and there is not possible way to get the achievement other than playing with him. You guys are just butt hurt you wasn't on the server when it happened...

Of course there is, you can even activate the achievement by yourself without Garry being online at all.
(12-24-2015, 03:33 PM)Rain Wrote:

So how did I get it at 4am when I wasn't on FL yesterday Wink

Stop with the utter shit you need to grow up seriously Garry joined the server stop crying about it. Why would garry have a console command for his achievement what would be the point everyone would have it so there would be no point so that just proves it to be utter bullshit.
(12-24-2015, 03:34 PM)Zyphix Wrote:

Of course there is, you can even activate the achievement by yourself without Garry being online at all.

There would be no point in the achievement then.... so it is just bullshit some kid made up and you all believe it.
This is the saltiest thread I've seen in a while

Might as well pour this thread over my dinner
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Grunt, Zecon
Not sure who is more butthurt, those who try to proove it to be fake, or those who keep saying it's not fake