Unban request - Blurr
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Ivan, I didn't break fear rp earlier, and you shouldn't bring other situations into this. I was arrested and link asked me to get in the the other dude got out and I then get in and Link got out to chase him and due to me being handcuffed I was 100% and couldn't get out. you even agreed and let me go on the server.

I think I should be unbanned since such little thing should be on a PERMA Record. I walked a tiny distance, Zan arrested me 5 seconds after I was walking way. I didn't cause any harm and it doesn't see like it should be banable for such little thing.

Also, the rules doesn't state in the rules that batons cause me to break fear rp as I said above. I fail to see how I would know that a baton would allow me to break a rule.

I feel like a warn would have set me in my place, a ban was a bit harsh for something so small, I never intend to do so either.
Link also admitted he has batons above.
(12-24-2015, 01:11 PM)Link Wrote: Moreover, you seem to be skipping one of my previous points, in which I would like to re-direct you to rule 2.1d:
'2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.'
This includes the Arrest Baton, as we were detaining you for your crime.

According to dictionary.com, a 'Baton' is defined as 'a staff, club, or truncheon, especially one serving as a mark of office or authority'. In conjunction with rule 2.1d, you not only ran away when we were attempted to detain you but you also ran away from a club(defined as 'suitable for use as a weapon'). Even though the item does not deal any damage in-game, rp connotations suggest that it is made of a form of metal, therefore leading to pain and a definate breakage of the fearrp rule.

I have explained about the baton two times now. I have checked with an administrator about the case, and they say that fearrp applies if the batons are within striking distance, which they were.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

As Link said:
'2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.'
This includes the ASP/Arrest Baton, as we were detaining you for your crime.

You keep the mentioning the baton, that's it not under FearRP - when it is a weapon that deals damage. Therefore, FearRP should still apply, as Link has mentioned more than once.

I would also like to mention that you did this earlier in the day and you did receive a warning for this. The second time, involving us directly, was better suited to a punishment since you did not take the warning seriously beforehand. You say you walked a 'short' distance, but you ran inside the rebel house, then out again. The logs show that I tazed you twice as Link said - running after being tazed should show that you were breaking FearRP.
As you know none of you should have posted after this being denied and therefor have all recieved warnings accordingly.

Denied.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator