Ping
[b]Your name: [FL:RP] Ping-Hotel[/b]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57638915

Your ban ID: 67375

Banned by: [FL:M] SnowredWolf Extended by Viljo

Reason: Mass CDM, Moderator disrespect. // Extended by Viljo

Involved: My brother and the staff-member

Why we should unban you:  Fellow Fearless Players/Moderators.

My brother camed up to me, and said he wanted to buy GMOD, but before he wanted that, he wanted to test it out, so I was like "Okay, if you go singleplayer I am fine with that". He decided that it was to boring and go online, On fearless. Before I start with any excuse I want to apologize to everyone who was in the server at the moment, and I realize that he is not trustable. Now, I am an previous donator and have 300+ hours on the server, I am dieing at the moment as I realize he fucked it up good for me, 6 months ban.. I would love to see it shortened, I know it is usually my responsibility, but as I know he wouldn't go online, I feel terribly sorry for this moderator and players on the server that day, I have changed my password and I never allow him back on my account again, as for in fact he told me he was sorry but I still didn't forgive him. He didn't know the game nor the rules, I do. I know that I should have been there but as I said, I thought he wouldn't go online. Now I hope that you guys understand me and take this appeal under consideration, I really love fearless.

Now, I hope I get another chance, as I feel terrible about what happened, please, give a brother a second chance.

Greetings, Ping.
Your account is your responsibility, using your brother as your excuse is not helping you at all.

If you cannot look after your account and let others disrespect staff and run everyone down, why should we trust it won't happen again?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Because I have changed my password into something he doesn't know, I wont let my pc stand open without me behind it, you guys have to trust me. I feel terribly sorry for what happened.
I am going to approve this unban request.
If you agree on a 10h blacklist from vehicles.

Do you agree to these terms?
Yes I do agree on these terms, because I can play this 10h blacklist off easily in 3-4 days Smile
Approved

An administrator will lift the ban and extend the current blacklist to 10 hours, when they see this.

[FL:M] SnowredWolf
Fearless Moderator
Approved.