Myths Unban request.
[b][b]Your name: Myth[/b][/b]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43942152

Your ban ID: 68246

Banned by: [FL] Falcao

Reason: "FailRP"

Involved: I think some guy called Nitro and a couple of cops.

Why we should unban you: I was RPing as the Presidents Cousin and during his preparation for his speech, My character was having enough of his denial. So my character simply became depressed and decided to go up the elevator while no one was there and kill himself. But randomly a load of cops was there and they wanted to jump of the nexus themselves(I don't know why). So we jumped off together and it looked like I was doing it for no reason. We both jumped but Falcao only banned me? I got banned for 24 hours! I don't think this is fair in all seriousness as I didn't get to explain my self because Falcao just said "you're getting banned" when no one else who jumped off was banned?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
Not true at all, you was all up there messing about and you jumped down with no RP to it at all, hence being failRP.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Involved (prez)

I sure did not abuse you (hell I humored you), and all you falling down onto us was a death hazard.
Denied
From what Falcao has stated there was zero Roleplay context behind your actions.
Also anyone who becomes depressed doesn't automatically try and kill themselves especially when it comes to another person's mental health.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15