[SYNDICATE] Operation Sector-C [CONTAINMENT FOLLOW ON] [APPLICATIONS OPEN]
Steam Name: Njperry50

Character Name: Frank LaFleur

Desired Job: Refugee 

Reason (Justify why you would be good for this role): After reading this the information about this particular Role-Play I feel that this would be a dumb move to not try and get myself involved in this Project. I think I am good at using /me and /it which I think would be a great thing to be equipped with if I was one of the Refugees who had gotten infected and I am one of those Role-players that is able to slip into character quickly. I enjoy doing Passive Role-playing to as I feel that you can go into a lot of 
depth with the characters and able to visualize properly what the atmosphere of your setting maybe.

Role-Play Points: 0

In-Game Hours: 338 Hours
ANNOUNCEMENT 

Job requirements have now been removed. Current applications will be reviewed tonight.
Steam Name: Lt.Blackcoat

Character Name: (For this event) Henry Sharp

Desired Job: SCMED, Head.

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I did it pretty much EVERY time before. And took great enjoyment of it.

Role-Play Points: 7

In-Game Hours: +400
(12-21-2015, 06:06 PM)Wolfy Wrote: ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES
Steam Name: [FL:RP]TheLoneWolf

Character Name: Mya 'Slithery' Snake

Desired job: Refugee

Reason: I would like to RP a bit as I haven't been in an event in ages. I also would love to help out with things around the server such as playing a role in events. I would also like to learn a bit about more RP.

Role-play points: 2

In-Game Hours: 300+

(12-23-2015, 01:53 PM)TheGamerGuyGBR      ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES Wrote: Steam Name: TheGamerGuyGBR

Character Name: Will 'Rosenberg' Blake

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I haven't done a proper roleplay in a while, and this seems like a very cool roleplay similar to that of Fallout (which I love) with the theme of living in a vault. 

Role-Play Points: 2 

In-Game Hours: 594

(12-23-2015, 10:53 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES
Steam Name: Xtremefighter

Character Name: Matthey 'Xtremefighter' Escobar

Desired Job: Sector-C Enforcement Team [SCET] - 10 POSITIONS AVAILABLE 

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I joined the last Containment RP aswell and i really liked it Smile

In-Game Hours: 805+

(12-24-2015, 03:04 PM)Gadesa Wrote: ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES
Steam Name: Murdoker

Character Name: Rudolf Payne

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): Seems like a nice way to RP

Role-Play Points: 2

In-Game Hours: 440

(12-24-2015, 03:50 PM)Hungames Wrote: ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hungames

Character Name: Alexei Zolnerowich

Desired Job: Enforcement

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I would be good for this role since I have roleplayed as a cop for over 300 hours so I have experience in this line of work. Also, I was in the previous containment RP which was really good.

Role-Play Points: 6

In-Game Hours: 973

(12-25-2015, 01:58 AM)Demonic Wrote: ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES
Steam Name:  Demonic Hell

Character Name: Dredd Johnson

Desired Job: Sector-C Overwatch Guard

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I don't care about the human life >.> I also like to Roleplay, I usually RP as a government in game, but so many people just don't know how to RP properly and that way they ruin my fun too as I love to use /me and /it's and act like IT's a movie or something or how it would go In real life. I'm also quite a good builder and can contribute by building stuff necessary for the RP if It isn't done yet. I enjoy roleplaying as a man with a weapon that's higher than normal job's as I love to give orders, control  units, and It's my dream job In real life to become a Police Officer, military. Have I mentioned I'm Legendary Eagle in Cs:GO and that people usually call me a hacker and that I once was banned for hacking by venom bcz I had 21 kills and 1 death while guarding the president in jails? Of Course they said it was a misunderstanding. But yes, I can roleplay aggressive just as good as I can roleplay Passive. And on the FL servers, I've recently also gotten into guarding, which is actually quite a nice job, never realized that. I also have a gasmask which can fit the RP as It's a virus we're talking about and you can't exactly get infected with a gas mask on. I enjoy taking orders just as much as I enjoy giving them. I also have a microphone.

Role-Play Points: 10

In-Game Hours: 1091

(12-25-2015, 05:26 PM)Futuristic Wrote: ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES
Steam Name: R~F | Futuristic

Character Name: A$ap Loco

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): Becuse I like to RP. Its hard to find good RPs on the server and I feel like this is an great RP idea! Im also thinking that I would be a good fit for this role becuse I like bonding with people and like this theme with a zombie apocalypse!

In-Game Hours: 205

(12-25-2015, 05:30 PM)Nitram Wrote: ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES
Steam Name: R~F | Nitram

Character Name:  Gusten Kamelont

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I've roleplayed as a normal citizen before and this seems kinda like that but with a twist. The whole zombie apocalypse idea seems interesting and fun!

In-Game Hours: 114

(12-25-2015, 06:34 PM)Dolla Wrote: ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES
Steam Name: Dolla$

Character Name: Daniel "Dolla$" Jackson

Reason: Because this looks like a really funny RP and I would like to join someway

RPP: 0

In-Game Hours: 193

(12-28-2015, 04:34 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES
Steam Name: Njperry50

Character Name: Frank LaFleur

Reason (Justify why you would be good for this role): After reading this the information about this particular Role-Play I feel that this would be a dumb move to not try and get myself involved in this Project. I think I am good at using /me and /it which I think would be a great thing to be equipped with if I was one of the Refugees who had gotten infected and I am one of those Role-players that is able to slip into character quickly. I enjoy doing Passive Role-playing to as I feel that you can go into a lot of 
depth with the characters and able to visualize properly what the atmosphere of your setting maybe.

In-Game Hours: 338 Hours

(12-29-2015, 02:22 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: ACCEPTED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER INFO & UPDATES
Steam Name: Lt.Blackcoat

Character Name: (For this event) Henry Sharp

Desired Job: SCMED, Head.

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I did it pretty much EVERY time before. And took great enjoyment of it.

In-Game Hours: +400
The following 2 users Like Mike's post:
  • ltblackcoat, NJperry
It is with regret, I must inform you all we must postpone Due to a conflicting event hosted...by staff.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67489&pid=542067#pid542067 Winter fest.
Steam Name: Seko 

Character Name: James"Seko" Cavallo

Desired Job: Sector-C Overwatch Guard 

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): Looks like a interesting RP. I like the fact that they are humanoids.

In-Game Hours:125