Ban Appeal
b]Your name:[/b] Fango Fett

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59688759

Your ban ID: 66241

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Extreme propppush/kill/spam // Attempting to crash the server.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Before we start, admittedly, I have mild anger problems which may have led to me doing what is mentioned above. So, around 5 or so months ago, I was playing on the server. After I'd been playing for a few hours, there was this sergeant (whos name I have forgotten) that began randomly tazing me and then shot me, and then ordered the other cops to run me over - and they continued to provoke me for an hour or so. Finally, I simply lost it and began minging. I ran them all over so they couldn't kill me any more, and then they arrested me. I then proppushed a car into them and propblocked the nexus so they couldn't come out to kill me again, and then Suarez comes on and takes me into an admin situation and bans me, with NightHawkd extending it. I do sincerely apologise, and my actions were unreasonable. Before that, I was generally a decent RPer and I had 462 hours and 1 RPP, and it was just this guy that triggered my anger due to a series of provocations. I request that it is shortened - and if you are exceedingly merciful, unbanned. Again, I am very sorry, and have waited until now to apply so things would 'calm down'. Thank you.
Honestly, why do you think we should give you another chance? How can we trust you not to get angry again and do this again?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(12-21-2015, 04:59 PM)Falcao Wrote: Honestly, why do you think we should give you another chance? How can we trust you not to get angry again and do this again?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

I have heard the staff have become far more active, the only reason I did it was because I just lost it and there was no staff online to deal with it at all. If you want, I could have a permanent props blacklist just incase.
Denied
Closing notes:
The actions you took within the server was unacceptable no matter how much you were provoked.
There was multiple things that you could've done if it was as bad as you stated, such as; Leaving the server and joining another Fearless server, Filing player reports against the rule breakers or attempt to contact a Fearless Staff member.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15