Ban misunderstanding
Sad 
Name of player: xXOnyxiacXx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60189870

Time in GMT: 22:25 (Aprox)

Server: 2D

My friend xXOnyxiacXx got banned earlier today. He was accused for prop climbing, by a guy named Link. He had a video recorded of him, where you could see him get a boost on top of a wall. We actually had a small watchtower built there, so we could watch over the wall incase of any intruders. He then recorded it all and sended it in to you. 
He did only get banned for a day, so it doesn't matter that much, but it's still annoying. 

We do not have any evidence right now, but if you see this straight away, we might be able to explain it even better. We need short 5 minuts, where he is unbanned, so he can go do /restoreprops and we can show you our watchtower.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66964 This is the thread. I would like if you could go to the link, and watch the video through, carefully. As you can see in the video, my friend starts to shoot at the officer, then he ran behind the wall and closed the fading door. If the video wasen't edited, you could obviesly not close the door, and then run all the way over there, find a prop, and then boost yourself in that little amount of time. It's simply not possible. 

Your name: xXOnyxiacXx

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60189870

Your ban ID: 68145

Banned by: [b]Ivan Tempski[/b]

Reason: We got called as backup to a police raid. As I was checking out the compound, the door opened. Out came a man with an AK-47, namely Onyxiac. He missed all of his shots, so I retreated. The point I wish to raise, and a promenant one at that, is that he climed onto the wall of the compound and started to shoot at us. This is not only propcliming, but shooting from a higher poistion that gives you the advantage. Even though the name tag is not visible, when he is shooting on the wall, the character has the same weapon and clothes as when I caught his name previously, therefore proving it is the same person.
Involved: Judge Fudge, xXOnyxiacXx, Link. There were also some other cops, but i do not remeber their names. There wasen't any admins/moderators at the place either.
Denied
In the video evidence provided at the timestamp of five seconds it doesn't show any sort of watch tower that a player could climb on. Also within the video it shows you balancing on your thin wall thus making the defences unrealistic if you were using it as a walkway.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15