Fezzilo Unban
Your name: Fezzilo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66605722

Your ban ID: 68125

Banned by: [FL] Pear

Reason: Propspamming, attempting to crash the server.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: The ban says that I was propspamming, whilst all I was doing was trying to keep the server alive when it was crashing. I accidently spawned closets in which I directly tried to undo by spamming Z. I am serious when I say that it really wasn't on purpose. I hope you will give me a chance to prove that I am not a propspammer because I really am not one.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:66605722&b=10]
You spawned 12 closets at the same time, mind explaining that?
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
(12-18-2015, 06:41 PM)Pear Wrote: You spawned 12 closets at the same time, mind explaining that?

I don't mind that. I was building a cloth store on EvoCity Mainstreet and I was trying to place a closet on the 2nd floor. It didn't let me spawn in my closet so I tried again and again, but after a few tries I stopped. Then the server message "auto disconnect" popped up in my right-top corner. This is when I knew that the reason for my closet not spawning in was that the server was lagging. When I read the auto disconnect message, I directly spammed Z to prevent the server from crashing or what so ever. Like I said, I am really not a propspammer sir.. I hope you give me a chance to prove that I'm not.
Approved.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]