12:18 GMT+1
Server
V2d
Summary:
Shooting cops as a citizen, FailRP.
Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep6g4Blg...e=youtu.be
Driving around in my car.
Cops started randomly shooting at me, trying to kill me.
Logs will show.
Sitting in the same car as Mr. Sir a few cops walked up to us and said something ( don't know what it was since I had my sound muted) but we didn't break any laws prior to the shooting, when Mr. Sir started to drive the cops opened fire on us. Mr. Sir merely defended himself
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(12-18-2015, 12:01 PM)MrSir Wrote: Driving around in my car.
Logs will show.

A citizen would be scared and not retaliate.
(12-18-2015, 03:24 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
Logs will show.

So i should just sit there and take the bullets to my head from the cops until im dead because im scared?
(12-18-2015, 01:18 PM)Ollie aka Decay Wrote: Sitting in the same car as Mr. Sir a few cops walked up to us and said something ( don't know what it was since I had my sound muted) but we didn't break any laws prior to the shooting, when Mr. Sir started to drive the cops opened fire on us. Mr. Sir merely defended himself

(12-18-2015, 04:19 PM)MrSir Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 03:24 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
Logs will show.

So i should just sit there and take the bullets to my head from the cops until im dead because im scared?

Yes, atleast that is what I've been told. Thing is, you should not be armed in the first place as a citizen.
Player Report: Approved

Closing Notes: Accused was found guilty of FailRP. While you are allowed to defend yourself, there is no reason for a citizen to go walking around with an AK-47 to defend themselves with.

If a police officer is indeed "randomly" shooting you, record and post a player report.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Can you please refeer to the rule that says i cant wear a weapon on me as a citizen?
I guess i have to start record everything i do to not get banned for reasons like this.
(12-20-2015, 11:14 AM)MrSir Wrote: Can you please refeer to the rule that says i cant wear a weapon on me as a citizen?
I guess i have to start record everything i do to not get banned for reasons like this.

Warned,
Do not post after approval.
Moved.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]