Unblacklist request
Your name: Mipastu

Your blacklist ID: 68746

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29106025

Reason: Contra on the mainstreet as Laundry Manager

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Falcao

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: As i was not in MAIN STREET, And i was not an laundry manager, Lets start from very beginning, I was an hitman and i had this fake laundry for taking hits, It was an normal looking laundry with many verywell builded backrooms, And i had printers on one of the backrooms as there was not many clients or "hits". And yes. My job name was "Laundry Manager (Hitman), And is there a special reason that hitmans cant have contra? because yes. Hitman is an criminal, is there any reason for put your job as
"Laundry manager hitman criminal contraband owner" ? As being an hitman is NOT legal in any country by far as i know. (dunno about north korea tought).. And about the place where i was doing this, It was not main street.. It was cub avenue which is little bit off the populated area, And as i said it was well hidden in the backrooms. If you want i can take even screenshots from the place. This blacklist was unreasonable too because Falcao didnt give me any warnings nor speak to me when i tried to pm him. He just blacklisted me wordless.
You was a laundry manager me and Tomo were both there while you was AFK and you was gone for a good 5 minutes so I decided I will blacklist as I would have anyway.

You contrabanned in a passive RP place, whether it was hidden or not it's still for passive RP.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Which building was you based in?
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
User has twenty four hours to respond.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Denied

User was given 24 hours to respond and failed in doing so.