Unban request: Mustang
Mustang requested me to post this on his behalf as he is permanently banned from the forum.

Your name: Mustang

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79657118

Your ban ID: 65569

Banned by: [FL] SoulRipper

Reason: Messed around on server, immature behaviour

Involved: [FL:M] Pear - I think can't remember exactly

Why we should unban you: I'm not going to say that I deserve to be unbanned, I definately don't due to my extreme immature behaviour however I do hope that whoever may be incharge of this will unban me. At the time of this ban I had some stuff going on and really I just looked for a cheap laugh to cheer me up. (I will go into more detail in private, I do not wish to say why here publicly)
My behaviour was certainly immature and didn't set a good example for new players however I do hope for an unban due to the fact that this is my first major punishment for anything and I've managed to stay within the rules for nearly a year of playing on FL (Around 1900ish hours if I remember correctly) and I've also achieved a high level of roleplay racking up 40 Role-play-points which is a rather large ammount. I've also helped many people out when I was playing and when I became a teacher I continued doing so. I understand that this immature behaviour has put a massive dampner on all my previous good work and helpfulness but I know for a fact I have definately matured a massive ammount in the recent months and I do hope whoever may be reading this will look back at the past good work I have done and how helpful I have been in the past.

Many appologies for my behaviour,
Mustang.
I would fully support an unban for Mustang. He was one of the best roleplayers going and a really great and respectful guy. I seriously believe he deserves a second chance. He was a great Teacher and was always helpful. This was his only ban in his whole time on Fearless if I remember correctly and although the ban was just, I feel he has served more than enough time for his actions.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Why should we unban you? With what you did and how you acted when everything went down why should we unban you?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Statement from Mustang:

"I just feel I should be unbanned because of the fact that that's my first major offence, I've stayed within the rules and helped many others stay within the rules in my past and I understand the way I acted was immature and probably doesn't excuse my behaviour but at this time I was having some problems in my life, stuff wasn't going my way and I did look for a temporary happiness or a short laugh to try and make things better and that's probably the reasoning behind it all, it has nothing to do with the fact I was apart of LimeLight considering I stuck around with both communities for a short while before regrettably departing FL. I know that I can't argue the ban is invalid because it isn't however I'm asking for a second chance due to my work and help with the community in the past and even if it means staying on a 'Break another rule and you'll be permd' basis then I guess that's okay".
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Mustang was a great RPer, he should get a second chance in my opinion, Tomo gets a say when he wasn't involved, can't I? He may have done something bad, a perma for 1 offence, I think he should get a chance again
(12-28-2015, 03:06 PM)connbob Wrote: Mustang was a great RPer, he should get a second chance in my opinion, Tomo gets a say when he wasn't involved, can't I? He may have done something bad, a perma for 1 offence, I think he should get a chance again

Warned. Insufficient right to post here.
Posted on behalf of Mustang
Statement from Mustang 12:26 30/12/2015 GMT

"I know unban requests take a while and need to be investigated fully but to have only 1 official reply in the past 20ish days is starting to make me wonder, is this just being ignored or is anything actually being done?"

Spoiler :
[Image: f493160121cc82a3b9dcae94fe5116ac.png]

Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
UBR approved based on UBR rule 6.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.