Rabbitage's UNban Request
Your name: Rabbitage
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87014139

Your ban ID:68058
Banned by:
[FL:M] Ivan Tempski
Reason: PunchWhore
Involved: Mr_dylan_James was there but he wont say anything, [FL:M] Ivan Tempski banned me, 
Why we should unban you: You should unban me because i look on the rules to recap my brain and i did not see that you can be banned for 24 hours for being a punchwhore. Furthermore h just banned me without telling me and giving me no chnce to explin myself.
Not involved, but I thought I could be of assistance...

You are missing your Ban ID. This can be found by clicking on Bans, searching for your SteamID, finding the ban which you are appealing, the going to the far left. That number is your Ban ID.

Also, when determining who banned you, follow the previous steps, however, go to the far right. That is the person who banned you. I see that [FL:M] Ivan Tempski is the one who banned you. Please replace his full name, tags included in the "Banned by:" section of this Unban Appeal.

Hope I was able to help.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Fixed It Thanks
I can understand of this being an inconvenience, and I apologize for not explaining, however we don't need to give chances over rulebreakers. We expect everyone to read the rules and follow them.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Accepted
The punishment was indeed on the extreme side but as Ivan did say it was in violation of server rules.
However I beleive you have learned your lesson and as the punishment was on the extreme side the ban will be removed from record.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15