Time in GMT
around 18:05 GMT+1
Server
v2d
Summary:
Blatantly insulting in LOOC, toxic.
Evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=576143288
We'll let's start this is uninformantly thread i think you post the BR on me just because jealous in my opinion and the funny thing it wasn't even meaning to you thats why you post BR as i said cause jealous. but fine,you don't know what SRU did and it just pissing me off admins didn't do anything about it,after i  called them on @ 3times i can understand they're busy but im patient even when they come back and finish what they do i see them advert selling stuff like rifle ammo ETC, he arrested me for 15mins because i entered nexus door didn't "Terrespasss" and he just arrested me so that was the story
(12-15-2015, 05:30 PM)Moon Wrote: We'll let's start this is uninformantly thread i think you post the BR on me just because jealous in my opinion and the funny thing it wasn't even meaning to you thats why you post BR as i said cause jealous. but fine,you don't know what SRU did and it just pissing me off admins didn't do anything about it,after i  called them on @ 3times i can understand they're busy but im patient even when they come back and finish what they do i see them advert selling stuff like rifle ammo ETC, he arrested me for 15mins because i entered nexus door didn't "Terrespasss" and he just arrested me so that was the story

Yeah man, I'm jealous.
Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
Moon (STEAM_0:0:43436378) was found guilty of disrespecting other players via LOOC.

Moon will be issued a 30 minutes u(OOC) blacklist.

[FL:M] SnowredWolf
Fearless Moderator