BR: Xtremefighter
Name of player: Xtremefighter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44636092

Time in GMT: 14/12/2015 At Approx 11pm - 12pm

Server: V2D

Summary: Xtremefighter was a crimelord when working with the government. Also abusing 3rd person to look around corners (Check 1:40 in the video)

Evidence: Xtremefighter's recording

[Image: a33bWK0.png]
I myself received a blacklist for doing the same.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The Red Devils - Crimelord is my clan rank. We helped the president as a gang/clan. We asked if he needed help and he said yes so the red devils offerd help. If its not allowed to help the goverment as a clan/gang then why doese the syndicate and arcon do it?
(12-15-2015, 03:12 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: The Red Devils - Crimelord is my clan rank. We helped the president as a gang/clan. We asked if he needed help and he said yes so the red devils offerd help. If its not allowed to help the goverment as a clan/gang then why doese the syndicate and arcon do it?

The Syndicate is a federal agency and Arcon is essentially a security firm that also works with the government upon request. You can literally read that on the first few lines of each clan page

Edit: You also forgot to mention your thoughts on you abusing 3rd person to peek around the door.

Also im not abusing third person. Abusing third person is looking trough walls to find contra ect. Im just looking trough the door like in first person.
(12-15-2015, 03:19 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Also im not abusing third person. Abusing third person is looking trough walls to find contra ect. Im just looking trough the door like in first person.

You were behind the door, if you were in 1st person you would just be looking at the wall. You used 3rd person to look around the door without being seen.