Unban, wrongly banned
Your name: CoalBlackBird

Your SteamID:56675065

Your ban ID: 68346

Banned by: [FL:M] Hitman

Reason: fail rp and RDM

Involved: 

Why we should unban you: I was banned for nothing, I never RDMed or FailRp, yes I have had rough times b4 but I am a genuine rp and I don't take kindly to false accusations. Ive admitted my other bans but I haven't done anything this time. This is why I am wondering why u can ban someone with no evidence but the player saying it. So that's why I should be unbanned, cause I didn't do anything.
On the video "evidence" that's not RDM!!! he stole from me and I killed him cause he stole from me, before the start of the video he ran away from me to his shop, I gave him a chance to pay me and didn't so I shot him, this is not failrp, if anything he failrped cause he stole the guns and didn't pay!! just cause he shows a video doesn't mean he cant edit it, he cut it off where I was chasing him!! ive filed a ban report so I will be happy to corporate through there from now on just please believe what I said, I did give him a chance and he did steal from me. all I want to do is rp, I never failrp and this isn't me starting to!!
Do you have evidence of this transaction happening? Logs do not show any transaction occurring between you and Spear that could have given you a motive to kill him.

Also, if he did indeed steal from you, why did you come find him later and kill him instead of role playing it out by calling the police or contacting staff with @ for stealing items during a transaction?

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
I bought the guns and dropped them for him and then he ran off. Yes I should of called the police for rp but he manipulated me for his gains so I got annoyed as he would of still kept the money even if he went to jail, so I confronted him but it didn't work so I rped and killed him for stealing from me
And as u can tell I don't let things go, as I pmed u a few times XD. but yeah im sorry for killing him for him crossing me but I thought in an rp situation they would do so. Maybe not. But I don't think its fair for him to get me banned when all I did was react to his failrp. I know I need to think before I act, I do that a lot in real life too, but I don't want my experience being ruined because of it.
Look I know I need to control my anger but please don't let it be the reason why i get banned, give me the chance to show u I can bite my tongue and just contact an admin instead of taking things into my own hands, please. unlike others requesting an unban, I actually want to rp and do something on the server, and yes if my anger gets the better of me again, like I said before, ill bite my tongue and accept the ban, if it hopefully doesn't come to that.
Please look through the information and consider unbanning me as I don't want to let my reaction fault me as I should of let the admins deal with it and not give him the chance to frame me for failrp. Im a genuine player and wish u would consider that while making your final decision. Thanks.
I got banned for RDM but I had a genuine rp reason to kill him so I you cant class it as RDM as it wasn't random, so im wondering why im still banned. If its because of that stupid video, I could literally go on a mass RDM spree and then someone kills me, but I get it on video of him only killing me and then I could easily claim he RDMed me... and ive put a lot of hours into the game and I wouldn't risk getting banned by RDMing a random person, so I am asking you to please look through the false video and see im a serious and genuine player who only wants to get back onto the server to rp!
<accidently posted here and seem to be unable to remove the post>
Denied.