Sailing off for new land...
Hello.

As most people know, I have not been on the server in months. I felt it was time to take a break but I feel that I've changed my mind. The server is becoming unstable as it loses fans and cannot be a stable, protected server any more. In my time, situations were now dealt with properly and countless reports I have made have been denied, for reasons I am not going to explain.

So, now, I am saying goodbye, after a good 8 months of being registered on the forums, 200 hours on the server and 4 reputation Smile

I know not many of you will miss me, I am being honest here, I have been a minge in the past. I am admitting I have been immature and ruined the server for other players earlier on in my staying here.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
DVN (Brother)
Falcao (Good friend)
Praetorian (Good friend)
JackZ (Good friend)
Smoggerin (Old lady friend of my brother)
Perqe (Good CS:GO player)
Sorry if I missed anybody out, I either haven't been in contact with you for a while or you're noton my steam friends list.

AS A SIDE NOTE: I AM NOT JOINING LIMELIGHT OR ANY OTHER COMMUNITY WHICH HAS CONTENT TAKEN FROM THIS GAMEMODE.

As a final minute of my time on here has been fulfilled, Goodbye.

YOU ARE A PIRATE takes off his hat, leaves it on a table and sets sail for new lands.

nonce

The following 2 users Like dvngb's post:
  • Falc, JackZ
Arrrrr mateyyyy I'll be seeing you on anoder porite ship.

Goodbye
Ah damn. I remember ya' Never RP'd with you tho.

Bye mate, hope you make new land to FL again soon! fucking sale around dat world.
Good luck with whatever is in store for you in the future! Remember that you are always welcome back here if you wish.
Cya mate ;D
[Image: e19f63ddb7.png]
perqe, good at csgo? xD
jkjkjk

adios
See ya later buddy, have fun elsewhere!
Aw shit.
Sorry to see you go!
Take care!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Avast ye skallywag I's be hopin' to be seezin' yar again another day.

Bye... Son (remember that? Probably not)
JackZ?
ITS ZED NOW Wink
Bye Jakey :p